Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well SG we can close doen this thread till the 14 March as MALIA is on Vacation till the 14th March.

Sorry Aussie I'm not taking your bait, been here to long too fall into that with you.

😉

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A pensarci forse Malia ha fatto bene ad andare dal suo ragazzo per una settimana. 

Almeno non deve sentire Leora litigare al telefono ogni volta. 

Malia is the most clever , she doesn’t care and she wants to be happy  , she thinks of herself and that’s how it should be , why should she bothered by Leora’s problems ? Because of friendship ? But they are best  friends  and they know what’s going on , one phonecall  and they can meet everywhere as it seems . 

I said two days ago , that there’s no point for Leora also staying in the apartment , what’s the point if she goes out 6-7 hours when it was said that it isn’t allowed ? It is clear she doesn’t want to be alone , the difference is now that it isn't allowed but does she care ? For 2 days she screwed the rules like they don’t exist .  I said it would be sincere for herself and the viewers that she goes and stay away , 1 week , 10 days , airplane sign and then it isn’t any problem , we will know and life goes on and she can be calm and happy and enjoy .  This go out , come back , what’s the point ? This is also a reason for the tension and the nerves , there’s no stability and routine , how can someone remain calm and not be mad like she does ? Maybe she is also angry that things don’t go the way she likes and she shouts all the time . Malia didn’t care , left for one week , we know it , no problem . This is psychically tired for Leora , her behavior and not of whoever she speaks to , the other person(s) always win whenever she goes back . And she goes always 😇

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Malia via di nuovo portandosi una nuova borsa e chiudendo la porta di camera sua.

è passata giusto per portare i vestiti sporchi.

This is the famous “ I do whatever I want , whenever I want with whoever I want “ 😁 I think this 3 weeks law in Czech Republic must be a big joke 😂🤣 On a personal note , for me there’s an unwritten rule you need to follow whenever you visit a country either for holidays or spending a significant time there . Respect the country , its laws and its people and the country miraculously will respect you back . With all respect to both girls , I don’t think we are seeing this concerning the law category . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is the famous “ I do whatever I want , whenever I want with whoever I want “ 😁 I think this 3 weeks law in Czech Republic must be a big joke 😂🤣 On a personal note , for me there’s an unwritten rule you need to follow whenever you visit a country either for holidays or spending a significant time there . Respect the country , its laws and its people and the country miraculously will respect you back . With all respect to both girls , I don’t think we are seeing this concerning the law category . 

L'unica cosa che mi viene in mente è che non sta via molto distante dall'appartamento se si può permettere di fare avanti e indietro. O sì semplicemente se ne sbattono delle restrizioni 😆

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

L'unica cosa che mi viene in mente è che non sta via molto distante dall'appartamento se si può permettere di fare avanti e indietro. O sì semplicemente se ne sbattono delle restrizioni 😆

It’s a big possibility since many times they have been both seem to look out of the window in the living room and kind of communicating with outside with smiles and similar reactions . So , why she stays in this apartment and doesn’t go and live where she feels happy ? She would wake up late , meet Leora , perhaps learn cooking at the other house , make things at home till the person who spends the time with is at home after work , if he/ she is working or whatsoever ? Why she wants to keep this life where she is in this apartment only with her body and not with her mind and heart  ? Leora will always be in this place if anything goes wrong .. except if the money is really also for her the “ point zero “ before making all this comment 💶

• Confused 1