B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

The apt will likely lose a lot of attention once Zac's cousin leaves. The huge majority of the new CC users (and I assume a bunch of viewers in general) are into her craziness more than Z&L.

You are right ... but they will have guests / visitors often and with the English language that is used , it will be I think one of the apartments that will be fun and enjoyable to watch .. already we had the male visitor yesterday .. I hope they don’t “ overdo “ like C&Y and they stay for a long time ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

You are right ... but they will have guests / visitors often and with the English language that is used , it will be I think one of the apartments that will be fun and enjoyable to watch .. already we had the male visitor yesterday .. I hope they don’t “ overdo “ like C&Y and they stay for a long time ☺️

I mean the apt really exploded once Zac's cousin started acting crazy, but I agree with you. The language factor is a good point. When it comes to guests, we'll see how it will go. So far they've unintentionally hit a homerun with their first guest even though it's something nobody expected at all 🤣

Anyway, back to B2 (not that there's anything going on)

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I mean the apt really exploded once Zac's cousin started acting crazy, but I agree with you. The language factor is a good point. When it comes to guests, we'll see how it will go. So far they've unintentionally hit a homerun with their first guest even though it's something nobody expected at all 🤣

Anyway, back to B2 (not that there's anything going on)

We went off topic , let’s see how the future will be , for every apartment , the loosening of restrictions will benefit the tenants and I hope then they also start slowly finding ways to face this stupid routine that is all over Europe actually now ( as a European speaking )

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Peter Passauer said:

wie lange ist denn bei den Bewohnern Weihnachten oder bleibt der Baum biss nächstes Weihnachten stehen?😃

Congratulations  🙂 I was just waiting for the first Christmas tree post 🙂 

• Haha 1