jjkopite

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

But why,has there been a disagreement with Sina?

No, I don't think so.He just went to visit.One thing I'll always like about this couple is I love how neither of them are afraid to have sex with others even if their partners aren't in the house.

Just now, life+90 said:

No, I don't think so.He just went to visit.One thing I'll always like about this couple is I love how neither of them are afraid to have sex with others even if their partners aren't in the house.

Hmm , we have agreement that i have sex with girls only in our house and only with her , and never alone 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Hmm , we have agreement that i have sex with girls only in our house and only with her , and never alone 

Ok,An agreement is an agreement.😄I hope one day you will have a warmer relationship with Ilka.She is so hot.🔥🔥🔥

Just now, life+90 said:

Ok,An agreement is an agreement.😄I hope one day you will have a warmer relationship with Ilka.She is so hot.🔥🔥🔥

I wish so too , but it's heterosexual couple with no swing ....but maybe, maybe someday they will ) 

On 11/7/2019 at 6:21 AM, Alley barber said:

It’s called human decency. 
if you want to sink to the bottom of human excrement. By any means, be my guest. But, your willingness to drag everyone down there with you is a sad take on life. 
I no longer care about your reply to this. Say or justify yourself as much as you want. 

she prides herself in being negative..he/she always has soliloquies  ready....she is a cancer...that most likely has multiple profiles.. to talk to her/himself....he/she stays glued to cams.. but hates everything about it...its sad...thats not her in pic....but he/she..wants u to believe he/she has a life outside of watching cams..but obviously he/she doesn't...in my line of work ..i deal with alot of people with mental disorders....its best to just ignore.. he/she will log in and reply to self...

Il y a 3 heures, Daytona Smallwood a dit :

she prides herself in being negative..he/she always has soliloquies  ready....she is a cancer...that most likely has multiple profiles.. to talk to her/himself....he/she stays glued to cams.. but hates everything about it...its sad...thats not her in pic....but he/she..wants u to believe he/she has a life outside of watching cams..but obviously he/she doesn't...in my line of work ..i deal with alot of people with mental disorders....its best to just ignore.. he/she will log in and reply to self...

Not long after my argument, he was on another page asking to be deleted. Maybe I pushed a little too far.  Lmao. No ragrets 😂🤣😂🤣