Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1b

squish

12 hours ago, Folivora said:

Zz top , my love ❤️🤘

What is your favourite music or group you listen to most?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hmm ,the God is an astronaut, From Indian Lakes , Amon Tobin , Stuck in the sound, The kills, Red hot chili peppers, led Zeppelin , ABBA , AC/DC , Dead poet society,  Colour haze ,  elder , 1000mods , mastodon, kylesa , lighting bolt , ciolkowska , black angels, wolfmother , deep purple, interpol , eagles, the wytches , homem passaro , apparat , Radiohead, slaves , bad rabbits, my chemical romance, marylin Manson, joy Division, other lives, the cure , skindred , sonic youth, modest mouse, sigur ros , caravan ,iron maiden, Saltillo, iamx , godspeed you! Black emperor, сплин, смысловые галлюцинации ,  lost in Kiev, radical face , Metallica, apocaliptica , Nickelback, my sad captains , mike krol , nevoa , palms , thomas newman , hole , dark dark dark , fever ray ,  Daniel Licht, dave gahan, violet cold , the pack ad , carl barat and the jackals , 2:54 , have a nice life, ocean jet , mogwai , saliva , dinosaur pile up , guns n roses, beastie boys, the xx ,swans , this Will destroy you , deadlife , the Monroe transfer ,suilen , blood red shoes, free , dusted, ratatat , sad lovers and giants , rhett miller, cactus , april rain , u2 , jon Hopkins, Steven sharp Nelson, Kevin drumm , tv on radio , lifelover , atlas sound, attic fowler , diiv , oval , stars of the lid , wye oak, chapterhouse, paolo nutni , tame impala, teen suicide, nothing, feist , gem and the deadheads, the black keys, portishead , the white stripes, my gold mask , bella Wagner , peggy lee , new order , james blake, David Bowie, Freddie Dickson, Nicholas Allbrook ( Riplui) , joan baez , kult of the wizard, John brion , pixies, years & years , yellow ostrich , manafest , chelsea wolf, Elliot Smith, the Dillinger escape plan, arctic monkeys , dead can dance, Kasabian, starcardigan , zxyzxy, Clem leek, breaking Benjamin, hozier ( only : in the woods somewhere) , ours , satellite stories , island ....and more and more 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Folivora said:

Hmm ,the God is an astronaut, From Indian Lakes , Amon Tobin , Stuck in the sound, The kills, Red hot chili peppers, led Zeppelin , ABBA , AC/DC , Dead poet society,  Colour haze ,  elder , 1000mods , mastodon, kylesa , lighting bolt , ciolkowska , black angels, wolfmother , deep purple, interpol , eagles, the wytches , homem passaro , apparat , Radiohead, slaves , bad rabbits, my chemical romance, marylin Manson, joy Division, other lives, the cure , skindred , sonic youth, modest mouse, sigur ros , caravan ,iron maiden, Saltillo, iamx , godspeed you! Black emperor, сплин, смысловые галлюцинации ,  lost in Kiev, radical face , Metallica, apocaliptica , Nickelback, my sad captains , mike krol , nevoa , palms , thomas newman , hole , dark dark dark , fever ray ,  Daniel Licht, dave gahan, violet cold , the pack ad , carl barat and the jackals , 2:54 , have a nice life, ocean jet , mogwai , saliva , dinosaur pile up , guns n roses, beastie boys, the xx ,swans , this Will destroy you , deadlife , the Monroe transfer ,suilen , blood red shoes, free , dusted, ratatat , sad lovers and giants , rhett miller, cactus , april rain , u2 , jon Hopkins, Steven sharp Nelson, Kevin drumm , tv on radio , lifelover , atlas sound, attic fowler , diiv , oval , stars of the lid , wye oak, chapterhouse, paolo nutni , tame impala, teen suicide, nothing, feist , gem and the deadheads, the black keys, portishead , the white stripes, my gold mask , bella Wagner , peggy lee , new order , james blake, David Bowie, Freddie Dickson, Nicholas Allbrook ( Riplui) , joan baez , kult of the wizard, John brion , pixies, years & years , yellow ostrich , manafest , chelsea wolf, Elliot Smith, the Dillinger escape plan, arctic monkeys , dead can dance, Kasabian, starcardigan , zxyzxy, Clem leek, breaking Benjamin, hozier ( only : in the woods somewhere) , ours , satellite stories , island ....and more and more 

I don't know if you have had a look at this thread that was created in Mira & Henry's section as some music suggestions by cc members, their is some nice music to try if you haven't seen before.😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Folivora said:

Awesome 👍

6 hours ago, Just In said:

Oasis,Green Day,AC/DC,Metallica,Iron Maiden,Status Quo,ZZ Top,Foo Fighters,Snow Patrol,Big Country,Slayer,Linking Park,Tuba Skinny,Shotgun Jazz Band,The Warning.Liliac,Queen,Dave EdmundsLed Zeppelin.Weezer.Beatles,Motorhead.

• Like 1

The Gathering
The song that angels sing, The spell that calls the Gathering. The magic that might bring Eternal life, the Gathering.

I see a world in anger, I see a world in pain. Each day a different story, But still the message is the same. Hard news I set beside me, Sweet dreams is what I need. What daylight wants to show me At night, appears to be insane.

May I ask you in? Shall I... Shall I persuade you?

The song that angels sing, The spell that calls the Gathering. The magic that might bring Eternal life, the Gathering.

My cards, the ones to choose from The role they play tonight. Which ones embrace the loved ones? Which ones will summon for a fight?Show me your precious darlings And I will crush them all. Wave with your blooded sword and I'll kiss to show I'm not afraid.

May I ask you in? Shall I... Shall I persuade you?

The song that angels sing, The spell that calls the Gathering. The magic that might bring Eternal life, the Gathering.The song that angels sing, The spell that calls the Gathering. The magic that might bring Eternal life, the Gathering.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I knew it! ....and hard too. None of that wimpy slapping. I want to hear it! 

spank tom and jerry GIF

giphy.gif

• Like 1