• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be very happy if Cesar fucked off to Monserrat and stayed there...😁

I think they make this party to “ break “ their boredom and find a way to escape their stale routines as nothing literally and practically moves in Barcelona and I dare to say , it will be like this also in February before some slow improvements as soon as March arrives ☺️   It is then something to break the monotony , definitely some teasing for subscriptions and why not , let’s face it , the way of everyone to feel like “ hey , life goes on , we don’t quit , we continue stronger and we

I really hope they've got enough alcohol in stock to have a proper and fun party tomorrow. Though I partly doubt it. If there is only the costumes, some stupid party games,and maybe some lame show to end the night, like all their usual fucking costume parties, then I'm going to be disappointed. I hate the fact they need a theme to have a "party". It is not a good sign at all. 😒

il y a 1 minute, LUCKY2962 a dit :

le type il était sur son plumard mais il remonte en cuisine dés qu'il entend les filles. Le frein c'est lui, il doit dégager!

charlatan c ' est l ' inverse ...c ' est les filles qui l ' ont suivi ..Bogdan c ' est leur boussole ....tu refais tout le temps l ' histoire à ta manière 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Alek and B Hiding  ???

she will eventually have everyone in the Villa  and I'm sure Nelly would give her blessing ...but ...if they are fucking in the no camera garage ...even Nelly can't see replays .... I like this possibilty....and the guilt will be on their faces  and that last pat on the ass before going to their own rooms will tell all....lol   I am so bored 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

she will eventually have everyone in the Villa  and I'm sure Nelly would give her blessing ...but ...if they are fucking in the no camera garage ...even Nelly can't see replays .... I like this possibilty....and the guilt will be on their faces  and that last pat on the ass before going to their own rooms will tell all....lol   I am so bored 

I just wish we could see it

• Upvote 1
  • moos54 locked this topic