Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For the love of God J! I NEVER SAID YOU!! 🙃 Not at all. I meant many other people who critique what they do. I know you don't look at any other places, like i don't, i know you enjoy what L&M do, like i do too. Yes, sometimes it ISN'T spontaneous, i agree, but does it make it any less enjoyable or entertaining? No. Would we prefer to see or not see it? Take some of L's bates - Totally spontaneous? Of course not. But you still enjoy. So it's the same when they play together. All i said was what happens here, is very similar to what happens elsewhere, yet L&M to me anyway, get more shit for it.

I do hope i've made it clear!!!

Steady on old thing, you will bust a blood vessel.

It wasn't my intention to imply that you were referring to me and I'm sorry if you interpreted it that way.

Yes, you have certainly made it clear!! 🤣

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With regard to L&M it wasn't criticism as such

THIS 👆 Is all i was referring to, i knew you weren't criticizing them, yet maybe i gave you the impression i thought you were, hence your reply, hence my reply, hence your reply.....

All sorted!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For the love of God J! I NEVER SAID YOU!! 🙃 Not at all. I meant many other people who critique what they do. I know you don't look at any other places, like i don't, i know you enjoy what L&M do, like i do too. Yes, sometimes it ISN'T spontaneous, i agree, but does it make it any less enjoyable or entertaining? No. Would we prefer to see or not see it? Take some of L's bates - Totally spontaneous? Of course not. But you still enjoy. So it's the same when they play together. All i said was what happens here, is very similar to what happens elsewhere, yet L&M to me anyway, get more shit for it.

I do hope i've made it clear!!!

The reason L&M get more shit than any other tenants is simple SG.....The viewers of L&M are undoubtedly more discerning....A better class of pervert don't you know.😁

• Haha 3

When Leora next reads the forum and gets pissed at some of the comments, she would do well to take into account that people " critique " her not out of spite and disrespect, quite the contrary!

If people just sat back and accept whatever she chose to do or not do, then that is tantamount to tacit agreement that she is nothing special or different to all the other girls in the other apartments or indeed in the sex industry.

The fact is that the majority of people who have watched her over the years have thought of her for whatever reason as " special " and I believe she was probably proud of that attachment and achievement,and because of that attachment she has developed a certain loyalty from viewers.

So sometimes the fact that people critique is because they care, not because they don't.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1