US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

The evidence that the conspiracy to declare the 2016 election illegitimate is overwhelming. The myth of collusion with Russian agents perpetrated by Clinton through the dossier have been addressed. Clinton, the person who purchased this work of fiction admitted to violating the espionage act. Both Biden and Obama knew of her dealings. The accusations that Trump colluded with Russians is bogus. Nobody helped Putin more than the Obama administration did.

As for the election of 2020, are Democrats so stupid that they ONLY vote for a president on their ballots without wasting time to vote down-ticket? Myself, I always consider senators, reps, govs, and even state board of education bosses and court judges to be worthy of some attention. Tens of thousands of these last minute unverifiable ballots showed up.

Last minute mail-in votes for the same guy as prez and nothing else for another office is worthy of explanation. Explain.

I guess people who are non-"progressives" are evil because they think that most citizens should be smart enough to show that they're citizens when they vote. Leftists believe that women and minorities are too stupid to get photo ID's. The pandering is excessive. Personally, I find these leftest people to be insulting. And it's somehow OK to question the 2016 election legitimacy, but if you question the 2020 validity you are cancelled, you lose your job, and the fascists antifa people demand that you go to re-education camp.

After all is said and done, even people of color can get some form of identification. In fact, Social Security cards are required. I don't know anyone who can't demonstrate even the faintest amount of identification. It's required by all state and the federal governments!

Next up: why flying squirrels must present acceptable photo id's and/or passports when flying on airlines...I'm  really pissed off that I need to show my rabies vaccination card and you humans don't.

d848cc9eab10e4f666316c8b301acda3.jpg

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic