Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

One sexy night dress Leora... Now who the fuck is that on the phone.

Paul. And she called him, at 2 in the morning his time. Still talking an hour and a half later.

Just now, masterchef56 said:

This was what you needed after a long evening feeling upset by what´s happened today.That was awesome my beautiful Queen.a nice

hard cum,loved it,you´re Simply The Best.Love you always and a big kiss on you beautiful big tits.

It was great, but I would love to see Leora being that aggressive with her dildo when she is using it on Malia.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

This was what you needed after a long evening feeling upset by what´s happened today.That was awesome my beautiful Queen.a nice

hard cum,loved it,you´re Simply The Best.Love you always and a big kiss on you beautiful big tits.

She had to work for the prize.  At the end, her face was the color of a tomato.

Leora has been texting for 5+ hrs  while laying in bed (it's 5:39AM local time - she hasn't been to sleep yet).

Instead of asking who the Hell she's texting with, I'd like to know the type of phone she's using?  That battery seems to have a 'forever' charge.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora has been texting for 5+ hrs  while laying in bed (it's 5:39AM local time - she hasn't been to sleep yet).

Instead of asking who the Hell she's texting with, I'd like to know the type of phone she's using?  That battery seems to have a 'forever' charge.

Howard, it has been said she has an iphone 12, they have very long battery life.