Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

We Mods are just members. We are not paid. We all have real lives, and work part-time to keep the fucking forum from turning into 4chan.org/b.

I would much rather moderate 4chan.org/b.

If I get one more fucking post that I need to hide that is off-topic, all hell will be unleased. Got it?

For you members who are just trying to talk about Leora & Malia, there seems to be a food fights among members who should know better. I do what I can, when I can. 

STAY FUCKING ON TOPIC!

Any more shit and this thread will be locked and offending members will get to sit on the time out chair. All of them.

• Like 2

Foamy placed a warning post yesterday but apparently it wasn't adhered to. 

The Member has received a Warning and has been dealt with.  If it continues further take it to Rants and Flames and duke it out over there and away from the Apartment Topics.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So, it wasn't another of 'Those' nights.

And i don't care!

Because something more important has been there in the last 48 hours, especially tonight. A care free, stress free, happy, contented Leora. Just having a drink with her best mate, that's all. Last night, well, what a great time, but tonight just being herself, watching TV and having a relaxing evening. No show, nothing. And apart from some messaging to Paul, hardly picked up the phone all night. Not even to glare at social media. Just calm, relaxed, happy. Her mind settled, not all over the place.

Hmmm..... And what has been the only difference in the last 48 hours?....... What's missing.....🤔

FFS!! FINALLY SEE WHAT I MEAN???? 😖

Il y a 5 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Donc, ce n’est pas une autre de ces nuits.

Et je m’en fiche!

Parce qu’il y a quelque choisi de plus ces dernières importantes 48 heures, surtout ce soir. Leora sans souci, sans stress, heureux, satisfait. Prendre un verre avec son meilleur ami, c’est tout. Hier soir, hein bien, quel bon moment, mais ce soir seulement être elle-même, regarder la télévision et passer une soirée de détente. Pas de spectacle, rien. Et à part quelques messages à Paul, j’ai à peine décroché le téléphone de toute la nuit. Pas même pour regarder les réseaux sociaux. Juste calme, détendu, heureux. Son esprit s’installa, pas partout.

Hmmm ..... Et quelle a été la seule différence au cours des 48 dernières heures? ....... Ce qui manque ..... 🤔

FFS !! Voyez enfin ce que je veux dire ???? 😖

Bonjour J ai remarqué d’après vos commentaires se fut une soirée calme Léora etait détedus souriante, sans tresse peut etre sur la bonne voie et je comprend bien de qui vous parler

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So, it wasn't another of 'Those' nights.

And i don't care!

Because something more important has been there in the last 48 hours, especially tonight. A care free, stress free, happy, contented Leora. Just having a drink with her best mate, that's all. Last night, well, what a great time, but tonight only being herself, watching TV and having a relaxing evening. No show, nothing. And apart from some messaging to Paul, hardly picked up the phone all night. Not even to glare at social media. Just calm, relaxed, happy. Her mind settled, not all over the place.

Hmmm.....And what has been the only difference in the last 48 hours?.......What's missing.....🤔

FFS!! FINALLY SEE WHAT I MEAN???? 😖

Durerà poco, lo sai 🤣

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

It's going to last a long time, you know 🤣

Not funny though, is it?

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It will not last long, you know 🤣

It might be because I don't take any of these apartments seriously, or fall in love with any of the participants, that I find all this concern and speculation about her dalliance with whoever rather amusing.

She is a grown woman, presumably with a reasonable amount of intelligence who has the habit it seems of changing her emotions quicker than she can speed text on her ever present phone. Life is like a game of snakes and ladders, you go up and you come down, she is playing the game.

Why people get emotionally involved or profess their undying love for any of these girls is beyond me, these apartments work on the simple and time tested formula, you pay your money = the girls show you their wares.

They are certainly not innocents being exploited.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, LearyM said:

It might be because I don't take any of these apartments seriously, or fall in love with any of the participants, that I find all this concern and speculation about her dalliance with whoever rather amusing.

She is a grown woman, presumably with a reasonable amount of intelligence who has the habit it seems of changing her emotions quicker than she can speed text on her ever present phone. Life is like a game of snakes and ladders, you go up and you come down, she is playing the game.

Why people get emotionally involved or profess their undying love for any of these girls is beyond me, these apartments work on the simple and time tested formula, you pay your money = the girls show you their wares.

They are certainly not innocents being exploited.

Who ever said they were?

And you know what it is called, when you watch someone on the verge of a breakdown live on camera one night? It's called CARING. Fuck ANY 'Show', and nothing to do with a website, or someone no one has ever met - It's all about being a DECENT HUMAN BEING. 

IS THAT OK FOR YOU SIR?