Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

28 minutes ago, hexagon said:

what day?

31th January the day the guest couple came and fucked in the guest room all the footage that day and probably before that was screwed up one minute the time would be 00:50 then it would jump to 01:00 and play for a few seconds and jump back to 00:50 and jump back to 01:00 and so on and on and on this just kept repeating over and over again.

Come on,reopen this house with a nice,fun active Latin couple.And open a new house for C&Y were they can be with their friends,have music all the time they wish.Dont open more Russian houses,give us some fun Spain regular couples places.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

Almost 2 months and this couple has not returned or a new couple has not arrived at RLC.

If they do happen to come back it will be in a different apartment.  This current one I believe has been decommissioned, meaning there likely won't be any further Tenants at this Apartment they last used.

• Upvote 1

Peut-être que RLC estime que 10 appartements sont suffisants pour être rentables et n'ont pas envie d'investir dans des appartements supplémentaires.

Ou bien c'est un manque de moyens qui les en empêche.

Maybe RLC believes that 10 apartments is enough to be profitable and does not want to invest in additional apartments.

Or else it is a lack of means that prevents them from doing so.

On 3/25/2021 at 11:59 PM, scoutouyoufe said:

Peut-être que RLC estime que 10 appartements sont suffisants pour être rentables et n'ont pas envie d'investir dans des appartements supplémentaires.

Ou bien c'est un manque de moyens qui les en empêche.

Maybe RLC believes that 10 apartments is enough to be profitable and does not want to invest in additional apartments.

Or else it is a lack of means that prevents them from doing so.

I think ten apartments could be sufficient, if only they had much better casting. RLC lacks the top apartments thay had in russia. Currently they are just a collection of mediocrity.

In addition, when i was still a customer I had the impression that the exciting events happen elsewhere and that too much is censored in the apartment. Just look at apartments like Leora and Malia. They don't live there, their apartments are their workplace.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think ten apartments could be sufficient, if only they had much better casting. RLC lacks the top apartments thay had in russia. Currently they are just a collection of mediocrity.

In addition, when i was still a customer I had the impression that the exciting events happen elsewhere and that too much is censored in the apartment. Just look at apartments like Leora and Malia. They don't live there, their apartments are their workplace.

I totally agree, it's not the quantity of apartments, it's the quality within them!!