Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 8:36 AM, upyourass said:

I am a real nipple guy and after the nipple queen Linda, I nominate this girl as a runner up (although I actually don,t know who this is 😉 ) Damn...these are some fine nips !!!!!

(Content No Longer Available)

That's Lola.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Radi said to Mila....... "Take off Hoser" I'm done playing your silly games you loser. I am going home to B-4 where I can have as fun doing nothing all by myself. Besides the girls in B-4 are more friendly and all you want me around for is click bait bonus money.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Rick273 said:

not Ariana it's Monica

I'm glad I don't name these things. I'd be in a whole lot of trouble with you guys. :biggrin: Thanks for letting me know, although, TBH, I did recognize Monica, I just didn't check the title closely enough. Thanks, again.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I'm glad I don't name these things. I'd be in a whole lot of trouble with you guys. :biggrin: Thanks for letting me know, although, TBH, I did recognize Monica, I just didn't check the title closely enough. Thanks, again.

That's all caused from that fucking moron at Hotscopes.  He wouldn't know Adam from Eve or Steve. He just wants to glorify the video titles by changing them to something they're not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B2
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic