Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B2

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, mspanker said:

He gets about a bit that Cesar. Ulyana..Holly..Gina....is that it or more?

Sara, Stella, Ginger, Debby (off camera).  Fingered Alla during a failed threesome with Alla and Holly where he couldn't get it up.  Not sure Alla would have done much more with him, as she wouldn't even give him a handjob or blowjob to try to get him hard.  And very briefly gave oral to Tina and a received a very brief handjob from Irma (no climax).

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Sara, Stella, Ginger, Debby (off camera).  Fingered Alla during a failed threesome with Alla and Holly where he couldn't get it up.  Not sure Alla would have done much more with him, as she wouldn't even give him a handjob or blowjob to try to get him hard.  And very briefly gave oral to Tina and a received a very brief handjob from Irma (no climax).

Wow, Surprised his name isn't on one of the list of guests..The lad gets about a bit, is he on a retainer to break girls in for RLC?

14 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Also fingered Monica and licked Irma

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:
15 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Also fingered Monica and licked Irma

Thanks for the info. I didn't know he had been so busy. :biggrin:

On 3/5/2021 at 2:03 PM, Howard said:

Lesson here is no matter how pretty a girl is and how you may feel intimidated by her, never any harm in asking her out on a date.

Many decades ago, I learned something from an old accountant that
I've tried to live by ever since. He said, "If you don't ask, you don't get."
He wasn't talking about women, at the time, but it obviously applies to
everything.

As for women, tell them a joke, a funny story, get them laughing. Most
of them love to laugh and they like people who can get them laughing.

Here, I'll get you started. :biggrin: What do you call people who pour the
MILK before they pour the CEREAL...cereal killers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...