Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Linda & Tibor

1 hour ago, panta said:

Bonjour, et après le montage photo on voit aller sur un autre site quelqu'un sait quel wan? ? ? Merci.

Je ne sais pas quel site internet.

Autre sujet: 

je suis désolé j'ai voulu expérimenter le zoom sur l'écran de l'ordinateur de Linda mais finalement le résultat et moins bon que sans le zoom à cause des caméras de RLC a la résolution insuffisante n'étant pas satisfait du résultat j'ai préféré supprimer mon enregistrement.

I don't know which website.

Other subject:

I'm sorry I wanted to experiment with the zoom on Linda's computer screen but in the end the result was less good than without the zoom because of the RLC cameras had insufficient resolution not being satisfied with the result I preferred to delete my recording.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Linda & Tibor)
1 hour ago, Robbo56 said:

Regarding the nude photo shoot - I'm not a big fan of big boobs or tats, but damn Linda looks sexy, gorgeous and I'd definitely make an exception in her case

We should see many more photo shoots.  They are creating content for Linda's Onlyfans account.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

ca3ccffcb46a1277c09810cc10209079.gif

Elle a l'air d'enregistrer sur son téléphone portable c'est intéressant je pense que sa vidéo va lui rapporter beaucoup d'argent.

Merci ulisse123

She seems to be recording on her cell phone it's interesting I think her video is going to make her a lot of money.

• Like 2