Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B #1

8 hours ago, bigbear said:

Letsdothis, you need to find a new media to video your content with. Seeing an over a crucial point in the Ariana video, was a big let down. The Radislava video wasn't much better. Sorry for the criticism, but it is what it is.

Hey Bear. I don't have an RLC sub, never have and most likely never will. I don't record these videos. If you know of a watermark removal software that will remove those watermarks without leaving the content beneath it a blurry mess, I'm all ears. I've tried many. They don't work.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mortiverus said:
OBSPROJECT.COM

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Stream to Twitch, YouTube and...
Free Screen capturing software 😉 

Hi Morti. Thanks for the tip, but when I do record something, that's what I use. Great little program.

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Bear. I don't have an RLC sub, never have and most likely never will. I don't record these videos. If you know of a watermark removal software that will remove those watermarks without leaving the content beneath it a blurry mess, I'm all ears. I've tried many. They don't work.

No problem mate. I was just making a comment.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 12:56 AM, letsdothis said:

If memory serves, she was a favorite of some of us old-timers.

Rita Topless

(Content No Longer Available)

LD !!  awesome research and classic finds.... if you ever need a reference for info researcher and video tech consultant  and provider... I am willing to give you a top reference ... STELLA !!! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

LD !!  awesome research and classic finds.... if you ever need a reference for info researcher and video tech consultant  and provider... I am willing to give you a top reference ... STELLA !!! 

Thanks a lot, Mark!!!

On 5/1/2021 at 12:56 AM, letsdothis said:

Si no recuerdo mal, era una de las favoritas de algunos de nosotros, los veteranos.

Rita topless

Con lo buena que estaba y lo poco que llego a enseñar. Se agradece el video.

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2021 at 6:11 PM, scoutouyoufe said:

Pam et son petit ami B1 no sexe

Des cadeaux et de l'amour.

Pam and her boyfriend B1 no sex

Gifts and love.

She got a sure fire winner in that dude.   laugh laughing GIF