Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

Oh, hell, yes!!  Thanks, Pulo.  

I always thought that Paul is way inferior to Leora's needs, but I have to admit I miss seeing them together.  There were many times, though, such as in this video, I've wondered if Paul came or if it was displaced by hers.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

You have to remember Poe something very important. She may not have been satisfied by Paul all the time sexually (Although did she actually ever tell this to anyone? No, Only people's view isn't it), but that wasn't what was important to her. She adores Paul for his brain, his mind and they are on the same intellectual level. Soulmates, this is one of the many reasons why she still talks to him every day now. And it's one big reason why she always argues with this guy she dates in Prague, because they are not on the same level intellectually, very little in common, in fact hardly anything apart from a mutual attraction. She talked to Paul recently about politics, Covid and protests back home. What does she regularly talk to Loverboy about? The clothes and food she bought shopping that day. For every call to that guy, there are still at least three to Paul. Their dog and their phone repair business, yes this is talked about, but many many calls are just them talking, as if they are next to each other again - Early last week, they spoke 9 times in just 24 hours. She still buys him things off her own back, not done out of friendliness, but because she wants to do it, just does it. The guy in Prague is a playmate, a 'Buddy', but a substitute, that's all. Feelings for him, yes of course, but nowhere near the same level. Paul may have been this or that to viewers, and did things no one liked or condoned, but for Leora, he still is The One. Probably always will be. And the reason why i wish they were together now. I miss it too. 

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You have to remember Poe something very important. She may not have been satisfied by Paul all the time sexually (Although did she actually ever tell this to anyone? No, Only people's view isn't it), but that wasn't what was important to her. She adores Paul for his brain, his mind and they are on the same intellectual level. Soulmates, this is one of the many reasons why she still talks to him every day now. And it's one big reason why she always argues with this guy she dates in Prague, because they are not on the same level intellectually, very little in common, in fact hardly anything apart from a mutual attraction. She talked to Paul recently about politics, Covid and protests back home. What does she regularly talk to Loverboy about? The clothes and food she bought shopping that day. For every call to that guy, there are still at least three to Paul. Their dog and their phone repair business, yes this is talked about, but many many calls are just them talking, as if they are next to each other again - Early last week, they spoke 9 times in just 24 hours. She still buys him things off her own back, not done out of friendliness, but because she wants to do it, just does it. The guy in Prague is a playmate, a 'Buddy', but a substitute, that's all. Feelings for him, yes of course, but nowhere near the same level. Paul may have been this or that and did things no one liked, but for Leora, he still is The One. Probably always will be. And the reason why i wish they were together now.

Good lord, do you have any life other than watching Leora?  smh  And how does any of that rambling refute what I said?  Oh, dear, you're going to feel attacked again, aren't you?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Good lord, do you have any life other than watching Leora?  smh  And how does any of that rambling refute what I said?  Oh, dear, you're going to feel attacked again, aren't you?

WOW!! I was actually agreeing with you!! Just expanding on it all for others really. That's all, but never mind!

Brilliant stuff! 🤣

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

WOW!! I was actually agreeing with you!! Just expanding on it all for others really. That's all, but never mind!

My apologies.  I guess the meaning got lost in the quantity of words.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic