Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Kitty & Smith

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

@letsdothiswho are they ?? I guess I'm becoming old-I do not remember them at all.. Please help me..

Thanks 

They were just a cute couple, well, she was cute, and lived there for a while. I think they were also at B5 for a while. I'm not the best person to ask about the tenants. @moos54could probably give you better info. Sorry I can't be more helpful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

They were just a cute couple, well, she was cute, and lived there for a while. I think they were also at B5 for a while. I'm not the best person to ask about the tenants. @moos54could probably give you better info. Sorry I can't be more helpful. 

Maracuya and Eiden lived in this apartment as a couple on vacation but they have never been to B5

Maracuya was Kristy's roommate in Russia for a few months before Russia closed but was often present as a guest when Kristy shared her apartment with Kamila

• Like 2

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

Maracuya and Eiden lived in this apartment as a couple on vacation but they have never been to B5

Maracuya was Kristy's roommate in Russia for a few months before Russia closed but was often present as a guest when Kristy shared her apartment with Kamila

Thanks, Moos. I knew you'd have better intel than I. Thumb Okay GIF - Thumb Okay Ok GIFs