Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6

Don't want to be poor in Canada!!   

WWW.MSN.COM

As parts of Canada see staggering rises in COVID-19 activity amid Omicron's rapid spread, experts say the highly transmissible variant is training a spotlight on social inequities across the country. Dr. Amit...

On 1/8/2022 at 7:42 PM, happyone said:

Don't want to be poor in Canada!!   

WWW.MSN.COM

As parts of Canada see staggering rises in COVID-19 activity amid Omicron's rapid spread, experts say the highly transmissible variant is training a spotlight on social inequities across the country. Dr. Amit...

Apparently we have poor people in Canada...who knew?  This is utter liberal (as you in the US call it) BULL SHIT).  Everyone in this country gets the same access to health care as well as vaccines.  If they choose not to get vaccinated, then fuck them.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Apparently we have poor people in Canada...who knew?  This is utter liberal (as you in the US call it) BULL SHIT).  Everyone in this country gets the same access to health care as well as vaccines.  If they choose not to get vaccinated, then fuck them.

Hey max, it sounds like your newspapers and media are similar to ours. They attempt and succeed in pitting people against one another by wealth, by religion, by race, and by any other way possible to what end I have no idea. This myth that poor people don't have access to vaccines was going on here for awhile also. They're free to everyone just like in Canada. And I agree that if some people don't want to get one, don't fucking get one.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey max, it sounds like your newspapers and media are similar to ours. They attempt and succeed in pitting people against one another by wealth, by religion, by race, and by any other way possible to what end I have no idea. This myth that poor people don't have access to vaccines was going on here for awhile also. They're free to everyone just like in Canada. And I agree that if some people don't want to get one, don't fucking get one.

The left will try any means necessary in order to find  new and creative ways to redistribute wealth.  Any chance they get, they push the "inequity" narrative.

• Like 3

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic