Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

An observation. Around midnight, their time, D&M were lying next to  each other  on the couch. She was wearing  a  top and thong underwear. She was stroking  his thigh, he petting the dog. His other hand was inactive.  Dantez,after  awhile, gets up takes a bath, kisses M. good  night, goes to bed. Might as well bring E&P back.

Why did they sign up for this.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

An observation. Around midnight, their time, D&M were lying next to  each other  on the couch. She was wearing  a  top and thong underwear. She was stroking  his thigh, he petting the dog. His other hand was inactive.  Dantez,after  awhile, gets up takes a bath, kisses M. good  night, goes to bed. Might as well bring E&P back.

Why did they sign up for this.

Free rent and a stipend?

Just looking through the blurry thumbnails a la cheap seats and  from what I could make out-  Miru got out of bed and went to the guest room bed and stuck her splendid thong clad arse in the air. She then pinned 'himself' down on the guest bed. Next thing I can make out is she is back in main bed and he's - guess what - on the computer. Have I got that right? If so I think there is little hope!!!

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Poor Miru, he will not kiss her goodbye...

the guy spends all his day on a pc for his job (I guess) and he also spends a good part of his evening on his pc to play this time
She only asks for a little affection and he is not even able to give it, limit it bothers him that she wants to kiss him
I find that a real shame because Mirukawa really seems to me to be a nice girl who seems to need affection.
One day she will get tired of it and go find what she needs elsewhere if he does not wake up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hep agree,he seems the tipical dude we see in this houses in this regions(not all are like this of course)very detached of her.She actualy seems a fun girl but alone cant do much.This couples houses need a duo at same level like C&Y,L&C or even L&T.Sadly she is out a lot or sleeping so most of times its a house less to watch,unless you want to see a dude in dark in front of computer with almost no sounds in place.If i was rlc i would be working asap to bring couples houses in Spain back.

moose54, I agree. I've  seen them clothed, and she rubs his  cock until  it gets hard.  Also, she will put her hand under his shirt and rub his chest and stomach.  Every now and then, she will playfully  bite his cock. His reaction,  either ignore  it or push her hand away. I can't  imagine Tibor and Yanai doing  that. Something seems to be wrong.  I just  don't know what. 

• moos54 locked this topic