• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit like the old guy who told a young girl visitor that he hadn't had sex since 1950, so she took pity on him and they had sex. When they finished he looked at his watch and said ''Gosh its 20.40 already''  😁😂

Bogdan fucking Ho...Nelly 

Not me !  Don't like that guy ... 

Posted Images

Gina was cleaning the kitchen like fury. Had to turn the sound down cos of the dishes being chucked around. Think she is pissed off with someone - any guesses who. Hint: name begins with C and he's a twat.😅

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Gina was cleaning the kitchen like fury. Had to turn the sound down cos of the dishes being chucked around. Think she is pissed off with someone - any guesses who. Hint: name begins with C and he's a twat.😅

She can scrub all she wants, his stink never leaves.

Jealousy. Not so (for me anyway - too old to be jealous!) It wouldn't matter if he was there on his own and not with one of the girls. In any circumstance he's an obnoxious person - I don't like people who use others - and if you had read one of my previous posts it has a lot to do with his take, take, take attitude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny to see the jealousy hasn't slowed down any in this thread.

Keep it up guys.

it's not jealousy, it's a matter of character.  You think Gina was wrong when she thought he cheated on her?

And he just brings a bad vibe to the Villa.

• Upvote 2
  • moos54 locked this topic