Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Westerday that thing of him saying what he bought or not was kinda strange,like they were spliting things or the things they had but hard to say for sure.But if they leave we have to start tiking it could be no coincidence that in short time we lost C&Y,L&C,that other couples house in Spain that didnt returned and if M&A leaved then them also.Kinda feels they are giving all the reasons to fans of real life in cams stop paying them.

Yesterday didnt make much sense to me at all.

1 minute ago, JYBRD said:

Yesterday didnt make much sense to me at all.

Yes was kinda strange in some moments,but remember C&Y and even L&C?C&Y seemed totaly fine,even preparing,decorating the house and outa nothing they started packing.Hope isnt the case.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

I do not know if they finished assembling the new hot water tank that was in the hallway? But it may be this work is happening today, so there will be an extra long UM after the ISP problems

First off, hot water tanks come assembled and the most time it should take to install one is about an hour.  Secondly, I highly doubt there is an ISP issue.  I speculate that M&A are having a come to the heart day to figure out whats happening in their lives and what they are going to do about it.  ISP issues don't last this long, at least where I'm located they don't.  With them being in town, I would think they wouldn't last long there either.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Can we maybe speculate that they have guests and they don’t wish to be on camera and they just asked to have the UM for this reason ? 

It's no worse than some of the speculation on this thread these last few days...😉

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's no worse than some of the speculation on this thread these last few days...😉

Just to add one more theory 😎 That I can’t think that it might be so wrong at the end😁

11 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, that was weird... reading in #5 and it completely disappears and the posts are moved to #4.  Anywho... anyone know if it would do any good to fire off a WTF email to RLC?

I had moved them.  There's no sense having a number 5 topic at the moment until we see whether Martina & Alberto return.

If they return then we'll make a 5th one.