B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

5 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

They're all very friendly towards him. What makes you think they don't like him?:confused:

it's called manners... they aren't going to make their real friend Gina  ..uncomfortable... 

but I'm sure he brings a certain level of a creepy slutty history that they would prefer a better energy around or him gone ....   

and yes boys and girls look down on slutty as not a trustworthy value... 

just manners not acceptance 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

but I'm sure he brings a certain level of a creepy slutty history that they would prefer a better energy around or him gone ....   

How the fuck would you know?

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

it's called manners... they aren't going to make their real friend Gina  ..uncomfortable... 

Real emotions, in RLC, no, that can't be, that must be banned from the apartment, absolutely. 🤐

My goodness, it should be quite normal that the girls have visitors in these apartments. You've noticed that Gina and the guy are a couple, right? The whole thing is part of real life.

What is annoying is that we see almost nothing of Magans or Holly BF. I don't think Aleksandra's guy has ever been to the apartment.