Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

After this morning's shag on the kitchen table, then Dantez was stood up bouncing Mirukawa up and down on his dick, he is obviously stronger than he looks! Then he banged her on the sofa.

Mirukawa is amazingly flexible, she makes a snake look stiff. If my last girlfriend was that flexible, I'd still be with her. Haha  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

Après le shag de ce matin sur la table de la cuisine, puis Dantez s'est levé, faisant rebondir Mirukawa de haut en bas sur sa bite, il est visiblement plus fort qu'il n'en a l'air! Puis il l'a frappée sur le canapé.

Mirukawa est incroyablement flexible, elle rend un serpent raide. Si ma dernière petite amie était aussi flexible, je serais toujours avec elle. Haha  

Dommage Je l'ai manqué j'aurai bien voulu voir ça

Too bad I missed it I would have liked to see it

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Dommage Je l'ai manqué j'aurai bien voulu voir ça

Too bad I missed it I would have liked to see it

google translate said he hit her, he did no such thing, guess i should have said he shagged her or made love to her, instead of that he banged her. 🙂 

• Haha 1

Il y a 14 minutes, pifflebunk a déclaré:

google translate a dit qu'il avait frappé, qu'il n'avait rien fait de tel, j'aurais dû dire qu'il la baisait ou lui faisait l'amour, au lieu de la frapper. 🙂 

I understood that he fucked her, thank you

J'avais bien compris qu'il l'a baisé merci

• Like 1

Putain je suis dégouté je n'ai rien vu de l'action qui vient de se produire à l'instant l'écran noir sur toute la durée de la baise 😭

Damn I'm disgusted I didn't see any of the action that just happened the instant the black screen for the duration of the fuck 😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1