5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I would have to disagree --I think vhtv has the most number of beautiful girls it has ever had at one time

I think he didn't watch today.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This chick is a hot little number with great legs !

Here some more caps.

I miss Terry 😕

Posted Images

I would have to agree with the Beauty. But hardly no action like in the past

with the young places. Diana place just really boring B&k and most of the others

with the exception of Demi 🙂

25 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's a bit disappointing, Valentina has already left. I hoped she'd stay for a few days 🙄

But at same time, it's cool to know that she is still around.. Maybe with less guests in the house she may stay more time 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But at same time, it's cool to know that she is still around.. Maybe with less guests in the house she may stay more time 

True. I was afraid she was gone with the chinese looking guy. It was nice to see her again. I hope she is back soon. 

4 hours ago, MasterNinja said:

i was talking abt the girls in THIS appartment not on all VHTV

With Valentina and the other blonde in da house i can't complaint about lack of pretty girls in this appartment. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jawis said:

With Valentina and the other blonde in da house i can't complaint about lack of pretty girls in this appartment. 

Seems like you try to troll hard do you? when i was writing that comment Valentina wasnt even there anymore. It is great that she came back. So my statement that it went down when Valentina left was ofc only true till she came back wich was after my comment. Same with the other blonde she alo showed up on that day. So in the time between the mentioned times (A: left of Valentina and Terry and B: return of Valentina and the other Girl) there was no real eyecandy. Thank you for trying but as i cant predict the future my comment wasnt wrong at that time.

4 hours ago, MasterNinja said:

Seems like you try to troll hard do you? when i was writing that comment Valentina wasnt even there anymore. It is great that she came back. So my statement that it went down when Valentina left was ofc only true till she came back wich was after my comment. Same with the other blonde she alo showed up on that day. So in the time between the mentioned times (A: left of Valentina and Terry and B: return of Valentina and the other Girl) there was no real eyecandy. Thank you for trying but as i cant predict the future my comment wasnt wrong at that time.

Of course not. Just saying that i ain't complaining with them around. 😁