Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

però le lacrime di Alberto di ieri mattina probabilmente fanno pensare molto, non trovo altra spiegazione che davanti a lei fa quello tranquillo ma in realtà ci soffre. Se si parla di coppia stabile trovo assurdo il comportamento di Martina. Non lo rispetta pensa solo a soddisfare i suoi bisogni. Lui per non perderla si comporta così e l'accontenta in tutto quello che gli chiede ma alla fine se lei continuerà a comportarsi facendo così la bambina capricciosa e perversa prima o poi faranno la fin

Holy shit... Martina is so damn hot, I just can't stand it!  The looks on her face when she's getting ravaged my Alberto are killer.  Easily the hottest girl I've seen on RLC IMHO.

What they need is to have guests again,but not just rlc residents as guests but family and those close friends we seen during this years in place,Martina is still better and more genuine than 90% of rest of girl cast but house needs that extra interest that guests bring.Spain is such an interesting Country,the Latin womans are so full of life and with their own vibe..if this Barca rlc couples house(amazingly only ONE left in rlc)dont bring that than its such a good opurtunity lost.Seems variety

14 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Fortunately Martina didn’t feel any pain at Nelly‘s, otherwise we would have missed one of the most memorable and spectacular sex sessions ever. I love endorphins.

if it happens with them two again they need to keep it on the bed not the hard floor or bring knee pads next time

Martina knew she was having knee problems because she was seeing a doctor over it and still did that to her knees the other night, she should have known better but let lust and alcohol get the better of her judgement imo she needs to be careful and take care of herself hate to see her harm herself long term  becuse of a lack of judgement and a few hours pleasure

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina knew she was having knee problems because she was seeing a doctor over it and still did that to her knees the other night, she should have known better but let lust and alcohol get the better of her judgement imo she needs to be careful and take care of herself hate to see her harm herself long term  becuse of a lack of judgement and a few hours pleasure

You sound like her father.

2 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

You sound like her father.

just making an observation hey i loved the sex they had and would not have missed it but to think it could cause her permanent harm is just not worth it 

6 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Martina came in limping a bit some time back after last rollerblading outing. Hopefully she wears knee pads when shes blading.

and with Nelly next time

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just making an observation hey i loved the sex they had and would not have missed it but to think it could cause her permanent harm is just not worth it 

I‘m an old man now and I‘ve got two artificial knees but not from kneeling in front of my girl friends. I just maltreated my skin then. But as a professional gymnast on an international level once I far too often landed on my buttocks or my knees instead on my feet. This is what caused long-term damages. And this is when my father enters the scene. He always warned me not to be too wild with girls. He had better recommended some less harmful sport to me. For instance swimming or playing chess. Don’t take me too seriously but sometimes I wish I could still kneel wildly in front of a wife and hurt the skin on my knees.