US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I sleep very peacefully because I abused no one in Vietnam, man or woman. I am neither proud nor ashamed of having been in Vietnam, I was there because that is where the politicians in Washington D.C. sent me.  When I returned to the U.S. I joined an anti-war group called Vietnam Veterans Against the War because after having seen Vietnam firsthand I decided that the Vietnamese civil war was none of our business nor the business of China and the Soviet Union. 

Das sind ja völlig neue Töne von Dir - Gratulation. Leider passt das mit Deiner krankhaften Verehrung von dem Weich-Ei von Trump und dessen Non-Politik nicht gut zusammen. Können wir noch Hoffnung haben?? 🙂

• Like 1

Too bad you don't understand economic complexities. Just like the fools who promote the New Green Deal in America don't understand all the damage the Green New Deal will cause for the U.S. economy.

Das ist falsch. Es gibt auch in armen Ländern hochintelligente Menschen, Forscher - die besser sind als Leute aus dem eigenen Land. Der Entwickler und Inhaber von Biontech in Mainz, der den Corona-Impfstoff entwickelt hat ist in der Türkei geboren und seit vielen Jahren Deutscher Staatsbürger. Ohne die vielen deutschen Spezialisten wären die USA nie auf dem Mond gelandet - allerdings hätte es auch keine US-Atombomben auf Japan gegeben.

"Amerika-first" ist Dummheit hoch drei ! Intelligente Menschen denken weiter. 🙂

• Like 1

Children are also people.  Apparently, Joe Biden doesn't know that.

Du verstehst  den Sinn von Bidens Aussage nicht. Ich habe versucht Dir den Inhalt der Nachricht zu erklären. Du verstehst es nicht. Offenbar bist Du ein hoffnungsloser Fall. Biden sprach von Menschen-Kindern und Menschen-Erwachsenen, die nicht mehr spontan offen und ehrlich wie Kinder sind sondern durch dumme Ideen von außen nicht mehr klar denken können und rational denken. DU bist das beste Beispiel dafür. Die lange Zeit im Arsch von Trump hat Deinen Geist total vernebelt - und Du siehst nur noch Scheiße ohne Horizont auf besseres. 😁       

Ich sehe leider keine Möglichkeit Dir noch helfen zu können. 😒  Vielleicht schafft das eine flotte Psychotherapeutin, zusammen mit Deiner Katze ??? Man soll die Hoffnung nie aufgeben. Ich weiß, es ist schwer los zu lassen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

You don't get the point of Biden's statement. I tried to explain the content of the message to you. You do not understand it. Apparently you are a hopeless case. Biden spoke of people-children and people-adults who are no longer spontaneously open and honest like children but can no longer think clearly and think rationally due to stupid ideas from outside. YOU are the best example of this. The long time in Trump's ass has completely clouded your mind - and you only see shit with no horizon for better. 😁       

Unfortunately I don't see any possibility of being able to help you. 😒   Maybe a brisk psychotherapist can do this together with your cat ??? One should never give up hope. I know it's hard to let go

You are the one in the need of a psychotherapist. You need to find out where all your hatred comes from.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But how covid was handled in New York is definitely a political story. 

No matter what politician is there no one ever gets exact numbers correct anyways.  So if their off by a few few thousand it's no big deal.  It's not like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar stealing millions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic