B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

46 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I was just thinking what a lost it would be to move Ariana (as some people have suggested) to the Villa.  We would lose all that natural let it all hang out vibe she has in B1.

First off I seriously doubt they would break up apts... the Villa is up for grabs what will happen next ?? Right ? No clue... but no way Arianna,  too many conflicts of who gets to sleep with Megs or whoever's bed... lots of 3 some 'buddy' hang outs tho as our fantasy list of scenarios start up...

thing is B1 is copa setic?? sympatico?? and too hard to bring in new blood with the 'Eccentric 3"

and yes this is another evidence of lots of casual nudity with no boys to worry.... the free cam nudity alone has been spectacular for me 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Boring.  You're pining for days long past and will never come back.

Don't kid yourself, in a week or two, the first people here will start to find Holly and Aleksandra together boring. That's what it's been like with every one of these pseudo lesbian shows so far. It just lacks the real emotions.

Only Nelly and Martina seem to really mean something, but even here most people will soon get bored.