Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Too those that haven't seen Nelly and Martina fucking all over the Nelly's and Bodgan's bedroom there's still a few days before it drops off the Replay roster.

Feb 20th at 02:05:16 on the replay.

P.S Bogdan if you read this you better not watch the replay as basically your redunant sexually for Nelly's needs. (why upset yourself man)

 

Please do not try to open a new Subscription for this. RLC replay starts with only one day history. This event is not included.

Otherwise, RLC has only boring bullshit shows. Nelly and Martina was an exception, from the otherwise fake lesbians on RLC.

RLC is normaly without emotions and without real life.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

Hopefully someday he'll get caught in a drug bust then that's the last his ass will be around the RLC Apartments.  

That's the only time this guy shows up is when he wants to get laid.  He's of no use for anything else.

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

 

Please do not try to open a new Subscription for this. RLC replay starts with only one day history. This event is not included.

Otherwise, RLC has only boring bullshit shows. Nelly and Martina was an exception, from the otherwise fake lesbians on RLC.

RLC is normaly without emotions and without real life.

 

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others
Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc
I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Did Alex go overnight somewhere?  Haven’t seen her around for a few hours?

Incidentally, curfew has been extended to Feb 28.

Still not back, think this is her first away, she wasnt at any of the other places, not like she ever went unless a group.

Adds to the idea she will be offski soon.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if Nelly knows Bodgan as well as she thinks she does. Watching them you can see Bodgan is hurting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm wondering if Nelly knows Bodgan as well as she thinks she does. Watching them you can see Bodgan is hurting.

seems ok with her in the kitchen eating, but who knows

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others
Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc
I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

Think its quite simple: If you don't like it, don't watch it. End of

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others
Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc
I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

Actually, I just want to make sure that no one thinks that he could still find this event in the replay when they spends $45, because replay starts with only 24h. I think it would have been nice if @Aussie_oi_oi had mentioned that.

In fact, you can thank me for my efforts to provide good information to potential non-customers. 😄

BTW, my appeal was clearly limited to the case of new people try to see this more than an day old event. Sure, I also think it makes no sense in general to pay money for the bullshit that RLC is pulling right now. However, that is not what my appeal referred to.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Actually, I just want to make sure that no one thinks that he could still find this event in the replay when they spends $45, because replay starts with only 24h. I think it would have been nice if @Aussie_oi_oi had mentioned that.

In fact, you can thank me for my efforts to provide good information to potential non-customers. 😄

 

 

 

You could have easily then provide the replay info that it is as you say  and let the rest as moos indicated , for anyone to do as pleased and have their own opinion on the matter and decide accordingly .

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You could have easily then provide the replay info that it is as you say  and let the rest as moos indicated , for anyone to do as pleased and have their own opinion on the matter and decide accordingly .

Where did I say that not everyone can have their own opinion and express it here?

I was just trying to prevent people from spending money to get replay that doesn't include the event they may want to see. Yesterday there was already someone here who thought he would be able to see the event:

On 2/21/2021 at 9:46 AM, qwertyuiop23213123123 said:

I probably did something really stupid: I paid for a membership at RLC to watch the scene b'ween martina and nelly but apparently it's too late, cos they only let you see the last 24h.

Did I loose it just like my money or there is a way to see thescenes?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...