• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is not because you are not a fan of this kind of thing that you have to come to disgust others Myself, I don't necessarily like these shows in these apartments and yet you don't see me coming to complain every 5 minutes to convince others of some sort of truth about what we should or should not see on rlc I think everyone is free to make their own choices and to form their own opinion of things.

Hopefully someday he'll get caught in a drug bust then that's the last his ass will be around the RLC Apartments.  

That's the only time this guy shows up is when he wants to get laid.  He's of no use for anything else.

37 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

alek back and stripping off 🙂

Shower shit and change..might not be stopping as shes ironing clothes.

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Shower shit and change..might not be stopping as shes ironing clothes.

If she is off out again might I suggest that is a 'shag me' outfit. Lot of checking her panties were in order...No its

All back , big shop...i note  lots of oranges..word got out about the shortage and either they are stocking up or  present to radi on the next high priestess night

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mspanker said:

All back , big shop...i note  lot of oranges..word got out about the shortage and either they are stocking up or  present to radi on the next high priestess night

enough food and booze to feed a fukin army !

11 minutes ago, mspanker said:

A new place to hide, behind the curtain in her room

i think she goes there to be at window when she smokes, as a matter of fact they all do in their respective rooms.