KristyKrabs & Timotheo (2021) Part #2

Its by far my favourite realm. They really love each other, they don't cheat on, non-professionals, they have nothing to do with alcoholic/druggy parties. The only thing I would add is friends, because there is a shortage of them . And yes, maybe I'm a perv, but Id like to see Kristy's female friends having a shower lol☺️.

• Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@budda I quite agree with your conclusions etc. Perhaps they call it progress but progress is not always a good thing. In many ways perhaps the old ways are better but everyone has different opinons. Change is probably inevitable but unfortunately not always for the better eh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Skierfan said:

Its by far my favourite realm. They really love each other, they don't cheat on, non-professionals, they have nothing to do with alcoholic/druggy parties. The only thing I would add is friends, because there is a shortage of them . And yes, maybe I'm a perv, but Id like to see Kristy's female friends having a shower lol☺️.

Parties can be nice once in a while. And I agree on the guests. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

@budda The most natural apartment I have found on VH, is probably Hector & Marla. Bellamy is also quite close to real life.

You right. To be honest, I don't follow these apt. because both Marla and Bellamy are not particularly attractive.

When a girl can wake up in the morning and look like this... she's a keeper!  

I know, I know - it's the wonder of youth.  Put 30 years on her and she might wake up looking like Rover.  😦   (Altho he is a very cute doggy)

Edited by sturmchaser
addendum
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll be over.  I just don't know how long.  These Mobility Scooters only travel 12MPH.  :biggrin:

power chair GIF

Don't forget to wave for cams when you get there 😉 😂

• Haha 4

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic