• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It might've been better to start a new thread for this but anyway here goes... Scrap the bonus system. If a girl acts like a performing seal, acting out shit for bonus money, we will always have to suffer the shite shows...Plough that money into opening some more apartments. Yes, the current girls will become more boring to some, not bating full on 24/7 and, using that commonly posted term, pseudo lesbian shows, but you'll see more real life genuine relationships developing...plus there

RLC, if you don't want to lose your subscribers , GET RID OF B/N ASAP !!! 

I would have a shake up of the apartments in general. Its too subjective to please all subscribers so almost impossible to get it right.  I would show Cesar the door and have him out (aka Fartsniffer), but thats because he is abusing the hospitality from one tenent (Gina) My other view is that B5 should have new tenants but not have the exisitng ones moved to B4  (such as taking the coming vacant room used by Alek) Unfortunately I think for health reasons Gina should be moved out. Having an alch

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Interesting, Megan keeps eyeing the LR (where Bogdan is) through that kitchen/LR window, showing some concern.

they did have a long chat outside earlier, maybe shes checking hes not going to carry on and she can get away leave Ari to listen to him

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ariana and Megan in the tub

+gina in the tub, Holly is lifeguard

So Holly and bitch face left at some point today to probably restock their drug supply in the forbidden garage.  RLC you are by far the biggest FUCKING JOKE on the world wide web!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2