B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm an American, got an American flag hanging outside my house for the past 40 years. Worked on European equipment for 40 years. Switched to the metric system for measurements 40 years ago. There is a simplicity to metric.  If the 10mm wrench is too small, grab the 11 mm.  For doing math, adding measurements, couldn't be easier. Based on 10ths.  12.3 cm +14.5cm = 26.8cm. No mental gymnastics!.  1/4" + 5/16"+ 7/8"+ 3/32" = what a freekn nightmare.  Too much room for error.   We should have switch

Another mystifying decision by whoever's in charge of the GOV casting. Apparently there's no new girl to replace Aleksandra because they're absolutely incapable of doing anything creative with their recruiting. So instead they decide to break up the only real life friendship pair in the GOV apartments (Pam & Amalia) in order to preserve the incredibly boring Monica, Amira, Amalia threesome that we've already seen for months and months. And on top of that, they give the only room suitabl

I am a proud American that doesn't deal with anything that's not American. I could care less about any form of foreign measure. It's bad enough I have to have metric tools now to do my job.😏

Something must be wrong with Amalia’s metabolism , she’s getting bigger 😔 A very  sexy woman  who will soon start losing her attraction 😔 She might be looking for a possible thyroid problem as well . Still , Amalia always great ☺️

Lots of talks and strange atmosphere the last couple weeks in Barcelona apartments , I think it becomes more and more obvious the “ fatigue “ of the girls of not having alternatives and spend so many hours in the apartments . I don’t think the majority enjoy their presence and if it wasn’t the money , I think the majority would have gone . Anyway , let’s see what more is to be with the current cast. 

• Upvote 3
  • Noldus changed the title to B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

More shopping for Monica and Amira... 

and counting - down 😉 

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

More shopping for Monica and Amira... 

and counting - down 😉 

Amira then ? Or both ?