• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it time for RLC to put cameras in the garage? So much time is being spent there now by so many that we are surely missing out on a major part of the activities. RLC should not be facilitating hiding places on the premises. Make them leave the property and go out into the streets if they want to avoid cameras?

Bogdan is showering.  Getting ready to be serviced by all the girls.  Only reason I can figure Nelly is not there.  He must have sent her away so she couldn't interrupt.   That one was for Lucky. 🤣

B1 B2 and B5 dont do drugs

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gina bating with her dildo

mmm Gina putting some extra pounds around the ass.

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

@Noldus I hope this is just a barbecue party with 1920 theme and I hope boytoy doesn't show up with his drugs 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

boytoy or any of bogdans drug buddies

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

boytoy or any of bogdans drug buddies

if claire&carlos show up and get wasted like always that would ruin the party because I could see them chasing pam or amira around plus Carlos was trying to feel up on megan when he was at b2 for amalia birthday party 🤦‍♂️

and if boytoy or borgan drug buddies show up also then that would be terrible 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

if claire&carlos show up and get wasted like always that would ruin the party because I could see them chasing pam or amira around plus Carlos was trying to feel up on megan when he was at b2 for amalia birthday party 🤦‍♂️

and if boytoy or borgan drug buddies show up also then that would be terrible 🤦‍♂️

carlos tries it on with everyone and claire isnt much better, they probably have a list of what order they will try until someone gives in

• moos54 locked this topic