B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goodbye, Aleksandra! 👋🏻 I think she will be missed by many. 😢 The newest girl leaving first is not quite what I had hoped for either.

j'avais adoré l'Alek du premier soir, rebelle, belle, qui avait affronté les Thénardiers. Ensuite elle est rentrée dans le rang dommage. Mais que pouvait t'elle faire., Sous le joug du couple .. Elle a essuyé moquerie, incompréhension, parce qu'elle est complètement différente des autres, pas artificielle, pas surfaite, elle n'a pas surjoué Une fille simple sautillante, cam girl la nuit, effacée presque transparente le jour. Mais toujours prête à rendre service, une vraie amie et plus encore

Dear RLC , hope you have made the tickets for Ulyana and bring her in B4 ( she deserves for all the amazing contribution during her stay in Russia , in Prague , in Barcelona wasn’t her best but maybe because of sharing the bed , ) , bring her back and the interest in the villa will be more than skyrocketing for her enormous fan club and the crazy real life incidents that will be provoked ( Holly , Ulyana , Gina 🥳😎😁 ) 

Posted Images

To clarify:

Bogdan alone in his room without Nelly. Monica with Amira there too (N&B's), on the other bed;

C&C on the couch;

L&A in Holly's;

Alek in her room;

Meg, Holly, Gina, Amalia and Pam at Meg's room. Gina and Pam or other may go to Gina's room 😉   

It should happen Gina and Holly and Curly comes in morning hours and sleep between them 😂🤣😁😆😝🤪😜

• Sad 2
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It should happen Gina and Holly and Curly comes in morning hours and sleep between them 😂🤣😁😆😝🤪😜

I doubt Curly ever comes tonight, even at this time

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I doubt Curly ever comes tonight, even at this time

I doubt he comes as well , was just joking with the comment ☺️ Still , since Day 1 , I have been saying that I would have liked to watch this 😋

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
24 minutes ago, costa049 said:

To clarify:

Bogdan alone in his room without Nelly. Monica with Amira there too (N&B's), on the other bed;

C&C on the couch;

L&A in Holly's;

Alek in her room;

Meg, Holly, Gina, Amalia and Pam at Meg's room. Gina and Pam or other may go to Gina's room 😉   

thank you so much for this... I was away all day...curious that Alek is in bed ??? 

and anything determined on Nel and Martina ??? beside hotel room or secret apt... 

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)
  • moos54 locked this topic