Ideas & Feature Requests #2

18 minutes ago, Stesha said:

Эй) Всё очень скоро изменится) Даю слово, будет жарко🔥 Кто то скоро вернется)

Can I ask if you know when we can start to use your realm topic again?

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Just In said:

Can I ask if you know when we can start to use your realm topic again?

Тема нашей квартиры, к сожалению открыта не будет,простите,но информация размещенная в этой теме была направлена против нас)

8 minutes ago, Stesha said:

Тема нашей квартиры, к сожалению открыта не будет,простите,но информация размещенная в этой теме была направлена против нас)

What information?
The only thing that is shared in this topic are images from the apartment from time to time
Various comments of what the different premium members can see and possibly some information from members who can understand the language
In itself, personally, I do not see how what is shared on the forum can be a problem for you
Knowing that it will not stop people who understand what you are saying and that images of you are always posted on twitter to attract members, therefore views, therefore money, for your apartment

That we can always find videos of you in the VHTV archive, and that it is enough to take a subscription to be able to recover everything, although I am sure that we can also find some on the internet

The only thing it does is punish those who would like to discuss about this apartment normally in the forum.

I would like someone to explain to me one day how the problem could come from our forum

Edited by moos54

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Какая информация?
Единственное, чем делятся в этой теме, - это изображения из квартиры время от времени
Различные комментарии о том, что могут видеть разные премиум-участники, и, возможно, некоторая информация от участников, которые могут понимать язык
Сам по себе лично я не вижу, как что публикуется на форуме, может быть проблемой для вас.
Зная, что это не остановит людей, которые понимают, что вы говорите, и что ваши изображения всегда публикуются в твиттере, чтобы привлечь участников, следовательно, просмотры и, следовательно, деньги для вашей квартиры

Что мы всегда можем найти ваши видео в архиве VHTV, и что достаточно оформить подписку, чтобы иметь возможность восстановить все, хотя я уверен, что мы также можем найти некоторые в Интернете.

Единственное, что он делает, это наказывает тех, кто хотел бы нормально обсудить эту квартиру на форуме.

Я хотел бы, чтобы кто-нибудь однажды объяснил мне, как проблема могла возникнуть на нашем форуме

Я не могу говорить здесь и разглашать всю информацию.

Задумайтесь о том, что есть люди,которые не покупают подписку)

И не имеют для этого возможности, зато тут все бесплатно и в открытом доступе, к сожалению. 

Это сыграло с нами злую шутку(

8 minutes ago, Stesha said:

Я не могу говорить здесь и разглашать всю информацию.

Задумайтесь о том, что есть люди,которые не покупают подписку)

И не имеют для этого возможности, зато тут все бесплатно и в открытом доступе, к сожалению. 

Это сыграло с нами злую шутку(

I understood very well that you have some concerns even if I cannot understand how it would only be linked to Camcaps

We can find pictures of you naked on twitter, there are also gifs, we can also find videos on the internet of you if we search well

So I don't quite understand why punish the forum when you are still part of VHTV, your archive within this site continues to grow with videos of you and VHTV continues to advertise yourself.

Do you believe, and this question can also be asked to VHTV, that these kind of bad people are so stupid for not finding what they want to harm other than by coming on the forum?

I can tell you that the photos you send to VHTV to advertise on twitter are harming you more than anything else

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I understood very well that you have some concerns even if I cannot understand how it would only be linked to Camcaps

We can find pictures of you naked on twitter, there are also gifs, we can also find videos on the internet of you if we search well

So I don't quite understand why punish the forum when you are still part of VHTV, your archive within this site continues to grow with videos of you and VHTV continues to advertise yourself.

Do you believe, and this question can also be asked to VHTV, that these kind of bad people are so stupid for not finding what they want to harm other than by coming on the forum?

I can tell you that the photos you send to VHTV to advertise on twitter are harming you more than anything else

I think although we may not totally understand the circumstances surrounding this decision, I think we should respect it.

Moos I see the point that you are making but if this was the source for someone to get material to use against the girls then I can understand that they would not want to give those people the opportunity for more malice behaviour towards the girls. Even though there are more sources to get the material, some people are lazy and won't stray that far unless they have a serious problem then they would go searching.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think although we may not totally understand the circumstances surrounding this decision, I think we should respect it.

Moos I see the point that you are making but if this was the source for someone to get material to use against the girls then I can understand that they would not want to give those people the opportunity for more malice behaviour towards the girls. Even though there are more sources to get the material, some people are lazy and won't stray that far unless they have a serious problem then they would go searching.

Even if it is true that we do not have all the information, I do not like being insinuated that all the problems would come only from Camcaps whereas in the end VHTV does nothing to really protect its participants by continuing to leave access to the archive of this apartment or to continue to broadcast photos from their camera or photos that the girls send to advertise on twitter 

I can tell you that I managed to find the social networks of a few VHTV participants using these same photos, so it's pretty easy to harm these people by just waiting for the next photos VHTV will post.

And if you decide to harm, I don't think you're a lazy member patiently waiting for pictures on a forum

• Like 2

On 10/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, Stesha said:

Эй) Всё очень скоро изменится) Даю слово, будет жарко🔥 Кто то скоро вернется)

Может, ваш друг до этого дня сможет оказать помощь?))

Друзья помогают друг другу, да? :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

@Stesha Скажите, пожалуйста, как сделать пожертвование на вашу квартиру, чтобы вы могли купить себе большие резиновые члены, чтобы вы могли трахнуть свою красивую киску, когда ваш парень недоступен :cool::angel:

Не позволяйте своей заднице ломаться от попыток вместить его монстра)))