B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (March)

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Of course, my assumption is that RLC is a progressive organization and provides counseling services for its employees, contractors, etc.

The service work so well for Eliska and Pepik.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that's funny!!

Kinda, but seriously, there was one guy who was not handling things well and he held up a hand written sign to the camera asking US for help.

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Of course, my assumption is that RLC is a progressive organization and provides counseling services for its employees, contractors, etc.

More like what the USA do when their spies are caught (according to the movies), deny any knowledge of them. 🙂

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Better off bring him back ..3som with Martina 😍

Oh hell! Unchain him and let him have them all!  Subs would go through the roof!  And Lucky with the massive stroke.🤣

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Oh hell! Unchain him and let him have them all!  Subs would go through the roof!  And Lucky with the massive stroke.🤣

Perhaps popping over to see Alberto and the dogs..they bonded well last time 😛

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OK you got me on that one, that's one that I didn't ever see!

It was Carla's partner before she came back with Yani. He gave her a hall pass to have sex with another guy at her birthday party and she never gave the pass card back. He threatened suicide on camera.

Just now, philo said:

It was Carla's partner before she came back with Yani. He gave her a hall pass to have sex with another guy at her birthday party and she never gave the pass card back. He threatened suicide on camera.

I would never have watched that apartment but thanks for the info!!

3 minutes ago, philo said:

So RLC probably added insurance just in case they have another jealous sucidal/homicidal maniac situation. 🤣

• Sad 1