Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

¿Dónde está la pasión? Acabas de llegar al meollo de la discusión. Sus clips más antiguos son mucho más apasionados.

Excelente aviso. ¡Me quito el sombrero ante ti!

Asi es en esa relacion solo hay sexo sin nada de cariño ni pasion ni amor

En cambio en la que esta teniendo con Nelly ves amor cariño pasion y despues de que terminan y se visten se siguen besando apasio nadamente y demostrandose amor Cuando se ven y se danadie cuenta que nadie las ve se besan con la misma pasion y enamoramiento aunque no tengan relaciones

It seems when we have beaten Martina and Alberto to death, the conversation goes off-track.  One night it was about whether we are all addicted to RLC.  Tonight it is about stalking.

Here's a new take:  I've heard about "swinging" and have read about it; however, I do not know any swingers in real life.  There used to be a radio show on satellite radio about swinging that I listened to on a long drive across US.  From everything I have learned, couples can be swingers, not individual people.  Both the man and the woman (or I suppose two women or two men) can swing ... but they both engage in this TOGETHER.  Swingers seem to be very open to sharing their partner with other couples.  In fact, seeing your partner make love with someone else is part of the attraction to your partner.  You WANT to see your partner HAPPY making love with someone else.   I think most people think swinging can be healthy as long as both partners communicate and are secure in their love for each other.  Like I said, I have not done it.  I am a tiny bit skeptical but I believe if two people have a great relationship, it could work and be fun.  I would not be opposed to trying it if my partner was willing.

Nothing we see here comes close to being true swinging.  I think Alberto exhibits some behaviors that may appear to be swinging when he apparently tolerates Martina's adventures with Nelly.  But beyond that, since they are not experimenting in extra-marital relations TOGETHER ... as one ... I think this is going to be a problem for them.  

So ultimately this needs to be resolved ... either by eliminating the extra-marital relations or perhaps even better ... them becoming closer as a couple by experimenting with something like swinging.  From an RLC perspective, nothing would blow the top off their site than an Alberto/Martina/Nelly/Bogdan swinger's weekend.

If anyone reading this has been involved with swinging or has a truly open marriage, please chime in.  This is a viewpoint I don't think we have heard from here.  And maybe we won't hear anything because reporting on one's marriage on a public website is probably not a terribly great idea.

Sorry for the long post.  Last point:  I've been away from RLC but have been checked in here daily.  Yesterday it warmed my heart to hear that Alberto has upped his game and "was getting lessons from Nelly".  Now tonight 24 hours later, he's back on the sofa.   Is this a made-for-TV drama or what???

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It seems when we have beaten Martina and Alberto to death, the conversation goes off-track.  One night it was about whether we are all addicted to RLC.  Tonight it is about stalking.

Good heavens it feels like I've got my ass kicked by my mum (see's 86 and going strong)

• Upvote 1