Sadie (2021) Part #3

😀😀 I think he still needs sex and his girlfriend has made it clear to him (maybe) that once a day is enough.

As I said at the time, he tried unsuccessfully for more than 40 minutes to have them have sex again. Except kissing, there was nothing.

2 minutes ago, Max_Muster said:

😀😀 I think he still needs sex and his girlfriend has made it clear to him (maybe) that once a day is enough.

As I said at the time, he tried unsuccessfully for more than 40 minutes to have them have sex again. Except kissing, there was nothing.

And at that day she presented us with a full nude sex show and today was a real disappointment 😞 

• Like 1

"Here is the full 2019 list of most popular baby names in the US, which includes the Top 1000 names for girls and names for boys.

Note that the SSA (Social Security Administration) counts each spelling and variation as a separate name, so that some names with many popular variations rank much higher than it appears from this list. Considering all spellings together, Jackson is actually the most popular name for boys in the US and Sophia the top name for girls."

If you click on a name, you'll get MANY more statistics for it.

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Should be a compulsory rule in their contracts that lights must be on all the time. Except when sleeping of course but then that's at least 75% of the time for many :biggrin:

It won't work. Rather, it will lead to additional fines and stop of activity.

Buying at least 2-3 good cameras ($200+ and Sony Starvis or other new sensor) for new apartment will help - not the cheapest Hikvision (or even fake in Ali). They have too weak sensores and big border regime. In technical terms, unfortunately, everything is bad. And no prospects.😒 They need director SpyGasm. There was super positioning and really good cameras for 350-400 dollars. And no problems with darkness, border modes, activity in the far corner.

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

Buying at least 2-3 good cameras ($200+ and Sony Starvis or other new sensor) for new apartment will help - not the cheapest Hikvision (or even fake in Ali). They have too weak sensores and big border regime. In technical terms, unfortunately, everything is bad. And no prospects.😒 They need director SpyGasm. There was super positioning and really good cameras for 350-400 dollars. And no problems with darkness, border modes, activity in the far corner.

Vhtv cams were obsolete 2 years ago; now it's a catastrophe, even girls on cb use more advanced cams.

10 hours ago, Just In said:

That's the one. Mmmmmmm.

Ever had a car bomb? The ones I've had, didn't have the whiskey in them, at least I didn't see it. In fact, until I read this article, I didn't even know they were made with whiskey. Now I feel cheated. 😊 But, it's so good and I don't even like stout.

As you get prepared to enjoy many car bombs this Saint Patrick's Day, you may want to know a few things before you get too inebriated.

• First, the Irish Car Bomb is an American cocktail -- it's only called Irish because of the use of Guinness, Baileys Irish Cream and Jameson Irish Whiskey.
  • Second, we call it a car bomb because when the shot of Baileys is dropped into the glass of Guinness, it bubbles up like an explosion. Because of the Irish ingredients, someone thought it was a good idea to name it an Irish Car Bomb. It was not. Car bombs are not taken lightly in Ireland and the name makes reference to a difficult time in Ireland -- one where many people were hurt, and times were hard. It's offensive and naming a drink after this time in history doesn't really make a lot of sense -- it's just insensitive.
  • Third, if you're going to make this drink, you need to know how to make it properly (and try to come up with a different name for it).
  • Pour yourself a glass of Guinness. Not too much because you'll have to chug it all, but enough to cover the height of a shot glass (about half a pint). Next, in a shot glass pour half an ounce of Jameson Irish Whiskey and half an ounce of Baileys Irish Cream. Drop the shot glass into the beer, chug and repeat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

- not the cheapest Hikvision (or even fake in Ali). They have too weak sensores and big border regime. In technical terms, unfortunately, everything is bad.

43 minutes ago, waldi said:

Vhtv cams were obsolete 2 years ago; now it's a catastrophe, even girls on cb use more advanced cams.

😒

I think even it's HiWatch cameras from Hikvision's cheap brand. These cost in the lower 2-digit range. The models where you see are all more than 2 years old. 

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic