Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

** Oh these comments! 🤣.  Sexual desperation, off the scale.  People trying to read Masha's mind.  People trying to desperately will things to happen.  Masha leads a sleazy life, and a dangerous one (disregard for covid ⚰️).                                             

Lo and behold, the unthinkable! ... maybe this guy has SOME  principles, perhaps he's not quite the sexual predator, I first imagined him to be.  This being the case, I'm afraid he'll have to go - there's no place in RLC for those who don't come up with the sexual goods 🤣.

Well done, strange-hair-guy, you went against the grain, and spoiled the party 👍.

Yeah, there'll be quite a few desperate limp dicks left after that little anti-climax fiasco ... but don't worry, it won't be long before good-time promiscuous Masha will be bringing another potential covid-carrying pickup back to her knocking shop apartment 🤣.  God help those long-suffering cats.  [BTW - what if the whole thing was fake?].

OK, a breath of fresh air - this is better than any pathetic Masha show.  Thank you Central American TV [Mexico].  As usual, a warning ... this is HOT !!!

• Thanks 4

Absence and empty apartments are bad
The disadvantage that Masha is alone is clearly evident in this case
The hard-won attractiveness will be lost
In the past she had often found a replacement
it was of course to be expected that she would be more absent after covid at the latest.
With the new shy lover, the situation probably came sooner.
It is high time you found an attractive roommate.
I hope Masha or RLC will take care of it ...