Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Il y a 6 heures, Edwardw a dit :

Thanks, but sorry, I am not a premium member here  on camcaps correct. I have been following RLC since Dasha and Demid....I am sorry if this website is your life. I understand, but sometimes one needs to watch with their eyes open and their hands out of their underwear. How long would a couple/group last if there was no showing of some intense sex...remember, these couples, groups are getting an expensive apartment, funding, etc. How many on other life cam sites are performing for the camera. We can even see their set up. I believe I read on here that Linda and Tibor sell their little videos and photos. Watch early Leora, Masha, Kitty.... they are all playing up the audience.Kitty would wink at the camera. She knows.... This is how they last on here. So now we have Martina and Nelly, ok so they are having a tryst. I believe its their show, but I'm sure there are many who think its all real...ok good for you and them....seeya

They know the cameras are there, they can see the cameras so one cannot argue that this website is about true voyeurism.

This is largely stimulated voyeurism, with the tenants living part of their lives on cameras.

Other parts, they either hide by chatting in non-cam rooms, go off-cam altogether or whisper/text each other.

In short, you are not entirely wrong 😉

7 hours ago, Edwardw said:

Thanks, but sorry, I am not a premium member here  on camcaps correct. I have been following RLC since Dasha and Demid....I am sorry if this website is your life. I understand, but sometimes one needs to watch with their eyes open and their hands out of their underwear. How long would a couple/group last if there was no showing of some intense sex...remember, these couples, groups are getting an expensive apartment, funding, etc. How many on other life cam sites are performing for the camera. We can even see their set up. I believe I read on here that Linda and Tibor sell their little videos and photos. Watch early Leora, Masha, Kitty.... they are all playing up the audience.Kitty would wink at the camera. She knows.... This is how they last on here. So now we have Martina and Nelly, ok so they are having a tryst. I believe its their show, but I'm sure there are many who think its all real...ok good for you and them....seeya

It's not my life, I can assure you. I enjoy CC, but RLC is boring the shit out of me right now. I'm well aware that many play up to cams with their shows...but Martina and Nelly aren't, imo...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, redole1999 said:

I wouldn't even say 'almost', one lazy sod, every time I tuned in like you say on the computer in his and y fronts from the 70's and the dogs ass in the camera.

** I think he may have been involved in science, he could often be seen peering into a powered microscope thingy 🔬.  I kinda miss the dog, and I'm suspecting Leora doesn't miss it [might be wrong].  I wonder what became of the dog - come to think of it, what the hell became of Paul? They seem to have parted company - sad. 😞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I don't know Max. Just concerned for the young lady being out late. From what I have read, she has in the past come home in the early hours " feeling no pain".  

A disingenuous BS answer if there ever was one.  On with your stupid agenda I guess.

10 hours ago, Edwardw said:

Totally agree with you Edwardw.....the majority of the people on this forum have their heads so far up these actors asses, I'm surprised they can even come out for a breath, much less long enough to read the forum or see what's going on with RLC.  They want to profess it's real life but it's not even close.  Then you have a guy saying it's real because he lost his girlfriend to another woman and they are still together today.....what does that say about his relationship?  These tenants are pro's when it comes to winding people up and making them pull out those credit cards!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

They know the cameras are there, they can see the cameras so one cannot argue that this website is about true voyeurism.

This is largely stimulated voyeurism, with the tenants living part of their lives on cameras.

Other parts, they either hide by chatting in non-cam rooms, go off-cam altogether or whisper/text each other.

In short, you are not entirely wrong 😉

He's spot on actually!!