B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

19 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Gina could have a 5 hour conversation with a brick wall 😄

** 🤣 An amusing comment. 

It was an animated conversation, and could have been of an intellectual nature; maybe about life, the universe, and everything.  It doesn't always have to be about sex - oh well, OK, in this forum, seemingly, it does 🤣

7 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** 🤣 An amusing comment. 

It was an animated conversation, and could have been of an intellectual nature; maybe about life, the universe, and everything.  It doesn't always have to be about sex - oh well, OK, in this forum, seemingly, it does 🤣

Yeah, Dr. Gina was most probably talking about her latest scentifict project,Flawless spaceships through the power of light", that she is working on in partnership with Dr. Cesar Curly. and she was asking Dr. Bogdan for his expert opinion. 😉

It's not just you my friend, I am also sick of people on this forum who think everything on RLC is just about sex. 🤷‍♂️  🤓 🧐 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Boggy wasn't there they'd have fuck all on...😏

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well it didnt help that Gina put on a semi see thru sexy maid outfit and Holly paraded around in her underware all just for Bogdan and you blame people for watching and see if he will do anything afterall his wife just left on vacation with her lesbian lover i know what i would have done in his shoes last night

** You raise some valid points.  I don't know why Gina and Holly doned those outfits, maybe they just felt like it - nothing at B4 surprises me.  * Nelly has left on 'vacation' - what! ... to the other side of Barcelona? 🙄. Are those two really lesbian lovers? [could be fakery, I'm not sure].  * Yeah, some guys would have exploited the convo scenario last night, but I suspect that N&B are devoted only to each other (could be wrong).👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨