US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

10 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Does Ellen/Eliot Page look like a girl or a boy?  Do you know what's in his/her pants?  Of course you do - You know everything.

According to "woke" people it doesn't matter what is in his/her pants. His/her sex is determined by whether she/he feels like a man or a woman not his/her anatomy.   

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic
On 3/31/2021 at 10:33 PM, O_U812 said:

Bullshit.  I guess that's why Delta, Coca-Cola, and soon MLB and others are losing their fucking minds.  Read the law, then comment.

I posted the text of the Georgia law, earlier in the thread. The idea that black people are not capable of procuring a simple ID is utterly preposterous, and racist. In order to work or get welfare, a citizen must have a social security card. And are you suggesting that black people are unable to drive? My black family members drive quite well. And what if a bunch of KKK members each vote 4,000 times to overturn the votes of people-of-color? Don't Africans Americans votes need to have legitimate status?

How long have you been a troll about this subject? And who is your favorite communist dictator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckzipu3tbXk

• Like 1