Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There will of course come a day where Leora wakes in the morning and has to get up, to get ready to go to a job, to get paid in order to pay the bills, to pay for shopping, to pay the rent, then do the same the very day too. Sooner or later she will find herself back like this.

Is it any wonder then that she, or indeed anyone in her position on rlc, vh etc, wouldn't want to give up this lifestyle? Of course not. I don't blame any tenant for wanting to keep up this way of living.

If a  young woman joined RLC while she was going to university and got an income and a place to live for that duration I can see that, and then move on to a career outside of RLC. I have not seen Leora do anything in the past 7-8 years to get ready for a life in the real world. When she leaves RLC and wants to find a normal job, most employers want to know about your most recent employment, and all she could say is that she has been a cam girl for 8 years, and that would not impress any employer. Although she has an easy life, it's something she can only do for so long, and when she decides to call it quits that is the day she may find being a cam girl for so long has done her  more harm than good in the long run.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

I don’t blame them either, but whereas they are being paid very good money to live this unreal real life, and they seem to think that a token bate now and then is enough to earn that reimbursement.....conversely those that indirectly pay those wages have earned the right to express their displeasure if they think they are being short changed. It’s all a matter of what different people determine value for money actually is.

All about that words that causes so many problems....Opinions!

Yep, all fair points i will say.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

If a  young woman joined RLC while she was going to university and got an income and a place to live for that duration I can see that, and then move on to a career outside of RLC. I have not seen Leora do anything in the past 7-8 years to get ready for a life in the real world. When she leaves RLC and wants to find a normal job, most employers want to know about your most recent employment, and all she could say is that she has been a cam girl for 8 years, and that would not impress any employer. Although she has an easy life, it's something she can only do for so long, and when she decides to call it quits that is the day she may find being a cam girl for so long has done her  more harm than good in the long run.

That is the main part in all this - The sheer length of time. Nearly 8 years, the longer it goes on, the harder it is not only to walk away, but to then readjust. May seem easy at the outset, but when every manner of life is then down to having to do things yourself, when you suddenly go back to being just a face in the crowd like all of us here, that is when suddenly it becomes 'Real' again. Look at Nina and Kira - They've gone from site to site, from apartment to apartment. They look like they've grown so used to this too.

Leora will be just fine, but anyone will have to take time to get used to another way of living again.

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Por supuesto, llegará un día en el que Leora se despierte por la mañana y tenga que levantarse, prepararse para ir a un trabajo, que le paguen para pagar las facturas, pagar las compras, pagar el alquiler, y luego hacer lo mismo el mismo día también. Tarde o temprano volverá a encontrarse así.

I agree .... but that is her problem and only hers .....
Paying a membership and observing this apartment does not give us the right to have the members tell the tenants how to live their life in the future ..... it is their problem ...
I think the problem is that they spend many hours looking at the apartment and without realizing they think they are family members ..... or simply people fall in love and think they belong to us .....
You have to think that these girls are never going to meet them ... we are not going to have real sex with them ... they are not going to be the mother of our children ... we are not going to have coffee with them ... no we are going to have a conversation with friends .... they are not our friends .... they are normal people who do a job for money ... nothing more .... like everyone in this life ... we work for money .. ..
For me Leora is a fantasy ... nothing more ... and my fantasies with Leora will never come true ...
The important question is ... is your money worth it for that fantasy or is it not worth it ...
It is not a criticism of you ... it is just a comment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

I agree .... but that is her problem and only hers .....
Paying a membership and observing this apartment does not give us the right to have the members tell the tenants how to live their life in the future ..... it is their problem ...
I think the problem is that they spend many hours looking at the apartment and without realizing they think they are family members ..... or simply people fall in love and think they belong to us .....
You have to think that these girls are never going to meet them ... we are not going to have real sex with them ... they are not going to be the mother of our children ... we are not going to have coffee with them ... no we are going to have a conversation with friends .... they are not our friends .... they are normal people who do a job for money ... nothing more .... like everyone in this life ... we work for money .. ..
For me Leora is a fantasy ... nothing more ... and my fantasies with Leora will never come true ...
The important question is ... is your money worth it for that fantasy or is it not worth it ...
It is not a criticism of you ... it is just a comment

Fine, nothing to do with what i said but fine.