On 4/6/2021 at 1:54 PM, purplewrap said:

Maybe the lesbian couple should get their own apartemento?!

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคคย ๐Ÿ˜

Hasn't seen a lesbian couple since Tuesday, maybe they have another home somewhere ..

• Like 1
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the street, there are still a few people waiting for their turn

You can donate for new๐Ÿ˜

The density of a human body is approximately equal to that of water, i.e. 1 kilo = 1 liter. These two luscious creatures weigh approximately 70 kilos each, that is to say a total of 140 kilos, so by attributing the density of water to these two bodies we obtain approximately 140 liters. All this to say that when Sadie takes a bath with her friend, she saves a lot of water. She only needs to fill the bathtub to 1/3. Sadie is a very dedicated environmental activist.๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well there was a guy messing with the bathroom cam but I don't think that's the reason they hid it. Something else must have happened there.ย 

Not at the time they removed it. Was very quiet at the moment. I didn't watch the entire bathroom incident tho, perhaps he did drugs?ย 

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well there was a guy messing with the bathroom cam but I don't think that's the reason they hid it. Something else must have happened there.ย 

Sadi has not fucked anyone in over a day and it is a deviation-ย ๐Ÿ˜†
But do not quite understand why they took her off. It was very calm yesterday.
But I did not look at them after they went to bedย 

8 hours ago, Jarod said:

Hasn't seen a lesbian couple since Tuesday, maybe they have another home somewhere ..

Gracias amigoย ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘Š

12 hours ago, Jarod said:

Maybe found another free bed and board for a few days.

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic