Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

11 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Начинът, по който се движи Алберто, предполагам, че Лъки е към края или вече е умрял. Мартина погали лицето и го целуна по главата, докато той гледаше рибата си.  

Maybe,because about an hour and half ago Alberto got a phone call,the conversation was tense,he kept holdinghis head,and Martina was so tense thatit was as if she were siting on throns and watching without blinking!

• Sad 1

Just now, redfan said:

Може би, защото преди около час и половина Алберто получи телефонно обаждане, разговорът беше напрегнат, той продължаваше да го държи за главата, а Мартина беше толкова напрегната, че сякаш седеше на тронове и гледаше, без да мига!

Thorns,sorry!

12 minutes ago, redfan said:

Thorns,sorry!

An no, if that is the case and their dog does die or is PTS (put to sleep) then I hope rlc pulls the plug for as long as is necessary and give them both time to grieve in peace.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nice thoughts and your personal experience adds for everyone to put his / her thoughts in an order as we are all trying to figure out what we watch ☺️😇

Everyone's situation is different.  At the time, my girlfriend wanted us to marry at 20 and 21 (while in college).  I said not until I get my college diploma and have 6 months of income coming in (from my profession). Chronologically, it was about that time she started cheating on me.

I was (and am still) more focused on the conventional relationship.  Man and woman date for a few months/one year, they marry,  man is the bread winner (but OK for woman  to work), and so on.  There is some minor tweaking to that philosophy depending on age/life experiences, etc. But the foundation is there.

The rest, as they say, is history.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Не, ако случаят е такъв и кучето им умре или е PTS (приспи), тогава се надявам rlc да дърпа щепсела толкова дълго, колкото е необходимо, и да им даде време да скърбят на спокойствие.  

Probably!You maybe right!This was some time ago in the case of Masha and Dasha's apt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1