Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

28 minutes ago, hexagon said:

anyone know why they keep sleeping in the living room?

I have two theories:  1.  The living room is a free camera and they may get more hits (views) by people checking out their account because they can actually be seen, even if all they are doing is sleeping.  2.  They get bonus money for the time they are on the free cameras.  Remember when others would always sleep in front of the free cameras too, like Leora, Nelly and Bogdan, Masha, etc. even though they had bedrooms? Some people think it might have to do with heat or air conditioning problems in the bedrooms, but I don't.  I think they do this for the money and that is why #2 makes the most sense to me.

• Upvote 4

On 4/10/2021 at 12:39 PM, Peterandpaul said:

I feel a shiver running down my spine when I see Martina sitting next to Masha, the "greatest RLC whore, who has seen and felt more different penes go in and out than all the other RLC girls together.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:39 PM, Peterandpaul said:

I feel a shiver running down my spine when I see Martina sitting next to Masha, the "greatest RLC whore, who has seen and felt more different penes go in and out than all the other RLC girls together.

*** I don't know if Masha's the biggest whore in RLC, but she's certainly one of the most prolific slappers there - a more than acceptable number of gentlemans' appendages have visited her (front door, and rear).... [observe how delicately that was worded - decency forbade, otherwise🧐]

She seems to be going from bad to worse - she's now out of control.  She has totally ignored covid, and now swans around Europe at will; the official, and common sense, covid rules do not, it seems, apply to Lady Masha.  How the hell she was allowed to fly from Italy to Spain/Catalonia, beggers belief.  She had no important reason for travelling during covid - only selfish, self-centerd, good-time reasons.  Other people are in lockdown, to protect themselves and others - If lockdown is good enough for them, then it should be bloody good enough for Lady Muck!

Where the hell is the money coming from for these expensive Euro jaunts?

SHE SHOULD BE IN FULL LOCKDOWN, AT HOME, WITH THE CATS !

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4