US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

As of Thursday, Civiqs showed 41% of Republicans saying that they would definitely not accept a COVID-19 vaccine, while another 10% remain unsure. With the remaining Republicans saying they will accept...

I received my second dose of the Moderna vaccine on 4/9. Two more weeks and I don't wear the mask anymore.:cool:

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

why didn't barr charge hunter with something when he had the chance? either he didn't do anything or barr & dear traitor were too stupid or both.

Maybe that just proves how deeply the Obama/Holder corruption is embedded in the DOJ and FBI.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

why didn't barr charge hunter with something when he had the chance? either he didn't do anything or barr & dear traitor were too stupid or both.

The FBI is still investigating him, dumb ass.  Remember? First they investigate and then they indict or drop the investigation.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That poll just shows how much of a joke polls are. Do you really believe people who support Biden or Donald Trump would support Johnson? So how could he possibly have 46% support of Americans?

It will be interesting if he does run.  Trump if he should run would have a real contender.  Trump won't find any dirt to dig up on Dwayne Johnson.    Dwayne has one thing Trump has never had and that's charisma.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will be interesting if he does run.  Trump if he should run would have a real contender.  Trump won't find any dirt to dig up on Dwayne Johnson.    Dwayne has one thing Trump has never had and that's charisma.

And what exactly does Johnson want to do if he is elected president?  Or are people so fucking dumb that they will vote for him just because of how he looks?:huh:

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Since last year, approximately 440 Cubans have died from COVID-19, giving Cuba one of the lowest death rates per capita in the world. Cuba is also developing five COVID-19 vaccines, including two which have...

You really believe any information that comes from the Communist government of Cuba?

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

we have a lot of laws. but you are simply trying to distract from the gun problem. the shooters were not immigrants that crossed the border. they were american citizens.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a crime problem. I know many people who have owned guns for most of their lives and have never shot anyone. 

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic