US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So everything you post is just bullshit? How are we suppose to know when you are for real and when you are just spouting BS? It all sounds the same.:huh:

I don't give even 1 fuck what anybody thinks.  But most fully understand what I'm saying.  You're too easy.

• Like 1
  • Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More Washington Liberal Stupidity

Your racism is leaking again.  

But it didn't work out that way, did it Limp-Dick?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I don't give even 1 fuck what anybody thinks.  But most fully understand what I'm saying.  You're too easy.

That could be because I'm an honest trusting person and your whole life has been nothing but a con job because you are too weak to face your own reality. You truly believe in nothing and as such you are nothing. ANTIFA is a perfect place for a useless piece of shit like you. ANTIFA is made up of a bunch of lost, soulless individuals who have absolutely nothing positive to contribute to mankind. 

Capitol Hill now has a fence, barricades, and NG troops to protect members of Congress from the American people. Too bad the American people have nothing to protect them from Congress. :angel: 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Capitol Hill now has a fence, barricades, and NG troops to protect members of Congress from the American people. Too bad the American people have nothing to protect them from Congress. :angel: 

And too bad the American people don't have troops to protect us from the illegal immigrants, ms-13, or terrorist 🤔

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

And too bad the American people don't have troops to protect us from the illegal immigrants, ms-13, or terrorist 🤔

If "Sleepy Joe" would just finish the wall, which we are still paying contractors for because they had a guaranteed contract, we wouldn't need troops to protect us from all those people crossing our southern border.

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic