• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here endeth the first lesson from the sex manual of Ashley, for remaining lessons please do keep tuned in we are sure it will be worth your while. 👍 

My dirty sex manual is to keep you informed, make you laugh and make me laugh because you thought it was funny

That's amazing. I'd be sleeping the whole next day!  

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking about collect more dicks

I was reffering to your answer about my post about $ in the Benjamin's topic. But that already has been a long time ago again. 

this reaction:

Doubt it's money.. or saying in a different way, doubt if money is the biggest type of payment for their services

7 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I was reffering to your answer about my post about $ in the Benjamin's topic. But that already has been a long time ago again. 

this reaction:

Doubt it's money.. or saying in a different way, doubt if money is the biggest type of payment for their services

maybe a little side action for stiff offline 🙂

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

this reaction:

But there isn't food also 😂 besides being a total different situation

• Haha 1

Wow! this girl with purple hair ended up at Stifler's and is walking all through the house naked --Stifler and karen are asleep in the bedroom--She has a real fine body

Screenshot (3065).png

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Wow! this girl with purple hair ended up at Stifler's and is walking all through the house naked --Stifler and karen are asleep in the bedroom--She has a real fine body

Screenshot (3065).png

That's Diana. Under relocation at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic