Masha - Home activities #9

Thestarider

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First of , we don’t know if she stays  at any Barcelona apartment .. we need to wait till the evening to know what we could bring from speculation to possible happening 😁

Masha was very pissed off yesterday because Nelly didn't want the boy to sleep with her in the double bed next to Nelly's.

Today they talked about going to the hotel (albergo) upon arrival, I suspect they will not be sleeping in the Villa.

BTW, Masha didn't understand why Nelly said that her room is not a place to go with her last flirt, they are friends since they went to the school at the age of 15 and what Nelly was calling her seemed to be something like a whore. The only explanation that she found was Nelly being jealous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alessandro hasn’t made steps , they were even commenting on it today .. they even had a shower both of them last night before laying on the sofa , coming out from  the bathroom together ( Babi & Tanya ) and ready to lay on the sofa with both men .. but Alessandro played the guitar and made “ The king 👑 “ to fall asleep ... still , with this really amazing pretty woman , Tanya , it is great to watch for sure ☺️

he's just a good guy but i don't think he wants to cheat on his girlfriend

But he still played the game of flirting with the girls a little, except that they don't necessarily want to pretend to that. It all depends on how his relationship is with his girlfriend and what they allow themselves to do when they are separated like now.

After that, I find more interesting things with Babi in the apartment, the last time she kept the apartment, she had guests, we got to know the little blonde not shy with the cams, those who were there Friday and Saturday, we also risk continuing to see Curly girl and above all Babi was not afraid to bring her big sister in this apartment too

For me Babi is really the perfect candidate for rlc in a concept of apartment alone like Masha or in a roomates apartment whatever may saysome.about her. I agree that she knows very well how rlc works but she also shows that she knows how to ignore the GOV concept to give us even more other things

• Like 1