Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

OK thanks ddhm; didn’t realise it was so quick what with check in, security etc. Probably quicker these days as fewer people are travelling with the COVID restrictions 

No problem , an hour before the flight at the airport , hand luggage , straight to the security check , boarding , flight , arrival in Rome , taxi to home and suddenly the left thumbnail left with him in Gina’s room with Masha , becomes a right thumbnail with him in Rome and the two girls in the room . Live feed streaming and technology , amazing 😁

After careful and repeated observations , I will say that Tanya is completely submitted to Hedi , she adores him incredibly , she will take care of him and simply do anything . I start slowly reaching the point that maybe she has accepted all this coexistence with Masha and Babi and whoever so she can be next to him . I will agree with a comment made by a member recently that she just wants to be next to him as much as possible . Another unexplained story 🤔

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Fennec said:

That's some major cockblocking from Babi.

Leave the two alone damn it

Babi likes Hedi , Hedi likes Babi and they both like Tanya 😂 I think a possible threesome events period is about to happen very soon ( cameras seem not being an issue ) 

• moos54 locked this topic
38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Après des observations minutieuses et répétées, je dirai que Tanya est complètement soumise à Hedi, elle l'adore incroyablement, elle prendra soin de lui et fera tout simplement n'importe quoi. Je commence lentement à atteindre le point qu'elle a peut-être accepté toute cette coexistence avec Masha et Babi et qui que ce soit pour qu'elle puisse être à côté de lui. Je suis d'accord avec un commentaire fait récemment par une députée selon laquelle elle veut simplement être à ses côtés autant que possible. Une autre histoire inexpliquée 🤔

Encore un qui profite de la situation sauf que cette fois c'est un homme.

C'est vraiment sale et dégueulasse de faire subir ça a Tanya alors qu'elle l'aime et qu'ils ont un enfant.

Je ne comprendrais jamais ce nouveau mode de vie qui est soi-disant devenu normal.

Another one who takes advantage of the situation except that this time it is a man.

It's really dirty and disgusting to do this to Tanya when she loves her and they have a child.

I would never understand this new way of life that has supposedly become normal.